Codeus....welcome to the game, perhaps a little more research before you post!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Codeus....welcome to the game, perhaps a little more research before you post!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Codeus....welcome to the game, perhaps a little more research before you post!

Nice work on correcting the names of the events after everyone noticed they were wrong......
    How about sorting out the incorrect prizes for raid boss? SA boosts when no SA....this smacks of Gree, are you sure you have a any idea what you have let yourself in for?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    Nice work on correcting the names of the events after everyone noticed they were wrong......
    How about sorting out the incorrect prizes for raid boss? SA boosts when no SA....this smacks of Gree, are you sure you have a any idea what you have let yourself in for?
    And his or her little friend Karrazz. How cute?
    From his or her own post:
    My name is Karrazz and I am your new <insert here motivational adjective> bug exterminator! While we’re still at introductions, I would like to also introduce to you Codeus, your consigliere (check out his presentation here!).

While both of us will be working on making sure you have the best experience possible in game, my focus will be on the technical side. Basically, I am here to whip bugs to death and burn events before you even get to see them! Cool, right?

Bug exterminator? You're up against velociraptors and you're armed with bug spray? Good luck new meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol, more than a few little bugs in this game. Try and make it fun again! And less tedious!!

Post Count

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrazz View Post

This. Is. Great. Ha!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    My name is Karrazz and I am your new <insert here motivational adjective> bug exterminator! While we’re still at introductions, I would like to also introduce to you Codeus, your consigliere (check out his presentation here!).

While both of us will be working on making sure you have the best experience possible in game, my focus will be on the technical side. Basically, I am here to whip bugs to death and burn events before you even get to see them! Cool, right?

Bug exterminator? You're up against velociraptors and you're armed with bug spray? Good luck new meat.
    Velociraptors. Thats funny but true

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrazz View Post
    lol! Welcome Karrazz! Great to have you here!
    Line ID: clementine88

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post

I could be wrong but I strongly suspect this guy (or guys or people) are attempting to address a gaming audience made up of 9 to 13 year olds. They do a great job if that is their rhetorical goal. Problem is that most of their audience is over twenty- some well over that. If you folks could put the same degree of ingenuity into fixing things as you do into telling us how Cooley you will fix it we might be happier gamers.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American