Compensation - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compensation

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Kind of, maybe, I think you'll just get more NUTTIN.............I got lots of NUTTIN already.
    Guess i'm getting NUTTIN i was told i was!
    Wait it's been that way for last 6 years and expected NUTTIN WORKING AS INTENDED!
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambamgunz View Post
    so to get compensation i have to waste my time replying on my multiple accounts
    to get what you already said i was getting?
    haha.. that is true.. .

last time, my whole faction did not receive the WD prize at all.. so faction leader send email to CS, asking them to credit the prize. the CS say every member must write in individually.. so i fed up and write 15+ email from all my accounts to them and another CS guy is angry and ask why i send so many email. i ask him to talk to the other CS guy...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    anyway, accordingly to some players who have communicated with Deca, they are not really giving out additional 10 points.

if you have got 10 points for day 4, then you will get nothing (no additional 10 points).
    if you have got 5 points for day 4, they will give you 5 more points (and thus you will get the prize for the next few tier).
    if you have got 3 points for day 4, you will get 7 more points..

but the problem is that people are complaining about lag on day 2/3 as well and thus they are unable to get maximum points and they are not compensated....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well... There is a simple solution .. one which I will be performing, seeing as I have been lied to

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Still waiting gree tick tock you promised compensation I messaged you now cough up the compensation please or compensate us with 1500 gold each seeing as we haven't been given what we were promised

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    Still waiting gree tick tock you promised compensation I messaged you now cough up the compensation please or compensate us with 1500 gold each seeing as we haven't been given what we were promised
    Only a Deity, or a magic incantation can assist you in obtaining that which you seek, mate.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    It's sad to know that Deca and Gree are so incompetent that even a patient guy like HR is deleting the game. I refuse to participate in HCb so I haven't had the issue. Maybe that's the only way to avoid poor quality is by not participating.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I refuse to participate in HCb so I haven't had the issue. Maybe that's the only way to avoid poor quality is by not participating.
    True that, mate, true that.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "