Gathering information on Lags in game - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gathering information on Lags in game

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You guys threw up yet another set of goals, consectively two, and the Android lag is worse than ever. Thanks a million idiots...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ������������☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝what he said......but idiots are funny and this **** has gone on too long to be funny

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seems like nothing much has changed in the last 3 years lol

TBH not really experiencing that much lag in the game (in excess of what I've grown used to over the years, anyway) except for Frontline war declarations. Often seems to take so long to get matched that I just give up and do something else instead.

Have experienced enormous lag moving between areas on the map for LTQs, but I managed to cure it in the end by not clearing the MW cache. EVER. Every time you do, it seems as though your device has to download each area again and it takes forever. Quickest remedy is to log out when you realise it's taking too long, then come back in again. Then hit the destination icon on the right hand side of the screen, and you can go straight there, lag-free.

Does seem to take longer to load bigger accounts than smaller ones. Sometimes seems to take nearly as long to load my main account base, as it would take to actually build it. Smallest mini-me loads much faster.
    One equal temper of heroic hearts

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pharoah View Post
    Seems like nothing much has changed in the last 3 years lol

TBH not really experiencing that much lag in the game (in excess of what I've grown used to over the years, anyway) except for Frontline war declarations. Often seems to take so long to get matched that I just give up and do something else instead.

Have experienced enormous lag moving between areas on the map for LTQs, but I managed to cure it in the end by not clearing the MW cache. EVER. Every time you do, it seems as though your device has to download each area again and it takes forever. Quickest remedy is to log out when you realise it's taking too long, then come back in again. Then hit the destination icon on the right hand side of the screen, and you can go straight there, lag-free.

Does seem to take longer to load bigger accounts than smaller ones. Sometimes seems to take nearly as long to load my main account base, as it would take to actually build it. Smallest mini-me loads much faster.

recently my android take very long to go to map/faction hq and it utilize a lot of data in the process.. not sure what is happening...

and for your last point, bigger accounts take longer to load.. this is true.. minis are faster to load.
    someone from Deca/Gree have pointed that the number of inventories in your account affect the loading speed. even if you have recycled those old units , they are still remain inside your account (but not visible), i.e database are not compacted/clear... so it will get bigger and bigger..

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It is taking a ridiculous amount of time for hits to register on a raid boss! Wth?!?!?! Android, of course...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Banned
    Post Count
    iOS if fixed somewhat. Lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    It is taking a ridiculous amount of time for hits to register on a raid boss! Wth?!?!?! Android, of course...
    just hit and press the "back" button on android.... hits will be registered...

Post Count
    GreeDeca
    Are you guys trying to kill the game?
    Quit running 4 day LTQs with faction events. I don't have the patience to take part in Honor and Vengeance waiting for the game to sync with your servers every time I tap.
    It's supposed to be an enjoyable game, but half the time is spent waiting on spinning circles.
    When there's no LTQ events, the game runs smooth. Sort it out. You've had long enough.
    Just dump the LTQ's. Take the revenue loss and you'll stop players from quitting and maybe get new players to stick around.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If anyone is even monitoring this thread anymore.........the 4 day ltq still causes massive lag.......like previous posters have said........how many months should it take to fix this?

By the way greedeca,the answer is none.....it should have been sorted in days or possibly weeks,not months.......clowns.

Banned
    Post Count
    It will take 5 years give or take a few years

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Knikker View Post
    Working from Samsung s5. Up to 10 days ago game worked reasonable. Since then almost every action is taking ages. Logging in is slow. Collecting money from buildings time. moving to maps is not so much effected it seems. That was always slow already. Killing any npc takes 10 to 20sec. Going to your target list is okay but refreshing the list takes 10 to 20 sec again. If the boss then is summoned the screen takes another 10 sec to load. Luckily you can back out of that screen on android. Next screen with the group showing the scored points takes another lag. Again a screen you can skip. then hit button to actually go hit the boss and another 10 sec lost. Killing it... another lag. To kill 1 boss takes anywhere from 45 sec up to 2 min!!! During weekend events: FL deploys take time and get bounced. During WD registering a hit takes almost up to 40 sec! ! If you have multiple accounts like me, it takes almost 15 min to kill a lvl 15 wall and drop DL what I did before in under 5 min.

I can't even tell you which version of mw I have as the button for the info doesnt work. I already flushed the cache, deleted the data (sometimes up to 2.5gb!!) and ever deleted game and re-installed it.

There is enough room on phone and external card. Play mainly on home wifi but also on 4G.

5 Aug 2017: Update after all issues started approx. 3 weeks ago.
    This morning the FL started. I have not seen so many issues in the years I have been playing. First war I went to play, it did not show any units to deploy. Then sometimes it shows the units, but that you don't have any and if you tick it to buy you cannot buy the gunners or anything else. I was not able to deploy during the first war letting my team down. On other accounts in other faction it took me 12 minutes for 1 account to unload 250 deploys as the lag is terrible. So wherein previous FL's I was able to deploy 7 accounts in around 15 minutes and was sure deploys went out, now I have no idea if deploys will go and what time it will take.

FLTQ:
    Maps don't load or take 4 to 5 minutes. Targets you hit do not deduct energy till minutes later and when you think you have killed a target and energy is reduced, you move to other account and find out that the earlier target did not register.

First time in all the years that I play that I really feel like quitting.
    I have all the same issues and feel the same way,. Been a long time player with multiple accounts and devices( all Android). This is the worst the game has been since I started. even buying units takes about 30 to 40 seconds per tap.
    Updates are on Auto so game is current veersion.
    please add
    135 747 360
    405 337 287
    642 678 716

MARINES 381 126 987 is always looking for active members who have groupme regardless of level. Set to open so come and join. Thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Game came be worst more and more. Game crashes on iOS on attempt to go to kill Epic boss, error occurs on attempt to start production in HQ, kill count reset in ultimate goals of epic boss, ...