Gathering information on Lags in game - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering information on Lags in game

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count

All my Droids

Is it even a lag issue..seems more lag fixed it gets worse and spinners go on and on.
    i have a device my mini can't empty health in WD cause it takes that long per hit.
    I've completely switch to both platforms to play now.
    Can't use just 1 or the other.
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Post Count
    Is there anyone at Gree/Deca that knows how to fix the lag in the game? Every week it seems to get slower and slower. This is the worst I've seen WD. Spinning circles, no update that the wall or DL is dead. Just so much lag it's barely playable now. Reminds me when I first downloaded MW on an iPhone 3g in 2012, although that was marginally better than the game today.
    How can you guys keep putting out events when no one there seems to have a clue how to fix things.
    Some info that something is getting done about the game would be helpful and maybe delay more people quitting the game, or is everything working as intended?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Takes forever to do anything. Last EB event I was in boss 150 with 20 minutes to go and my hits wouldn't register compleyely ****ing me out of the prizes I should have earned. I also wasted gold trying to kill it Bosses are also taking anywhere from 10-15 minutes just to kill one. Takes 5 minutes for a hit to register in WD. FL was a big ****ing joke as I couldn't even get one account fully deployed in a battle. Deploys would get kicked back or take forever to deploy. When you have to try to limit how many deploys you do at a time to try to avoid them being kicked back, you're of no use to your faction when that happens. Freezes last two minutes at least and can't deploy a thing. Maps don't load or take forever to load. Faction HQ and my base don't load half the time. Takes at least 2 min when switching tabs in any event. I don't bother buying the items to increase attack in Honor and Vengeance because it takes so long to purchase them and then get to where I can attack. Basically Deca purchased an app that is a complete POS.

Post Count
    I agree. It's about time gree Deca Mecca or who ever owns it got it sorted.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter whether I'm on my wifi network (5G) or on my Verizon cellular network. I have a Google Pixel XL, the game lags severely whenever I try to attack or do anything in the game. I'm on version 6.8.5, build 278. The game is literally unplayable.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have a samsung galaxy s8 (only a month old)
    And the lag is so bad
    WD is so bad this weekend
    Your developers/technicians really need to sort something out fast before you start to lose gold players
    It doesnt matter if im on wifi or 3g or 4g, it takes about 20seconds to do a single hit
    Xx/xx/13 -=Splintercell=- - 20/03/14
    20/03/14 Illuminati - 21/2/17
    21/02/17 Veteran Forum Finest -

Banned
    Post Count
    I think the crickets chirping from any representatives says a lot. I don't think they know how to fix it.

Post Count
    I got iPhone 5. Downloaded mw on to it. Linked game between ios and andriod. Obviously I ended up with yet another account which I didn't want to do. Now got 9 Accounts!! BUT the new games does not lag at all on Android devices. Work that out! I can't access original account on IOS either. My thought was if that works, then I would use ios to play game ....... any suggestions on whyour I can't access the old games on ios?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
    I have a samsung galaxy s8 (only a month old)
    And the lag is so bad
    WD is so bad this weekend
    Your developers/technicians really need to sort something out fast before you start to lose gold players
    It doesnt matter if im on wifi or 3g or 4g, it takes about 20seconds to do a single hit
    20 seconds! Lol you are lucky. More like 2 - 3 mins for me on wifi

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've just upgraded to iOS 11 beta and the game now takes over 3 minutes to load, up from the usual one minute or so

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter whether I'm on my wifi network (5G) or on my Verizon cellular network. I have a Google Pixel XL, the game lags severely whenever I try to attack or do anything in the game. I'm on version 6.8.5, build 278. The game is literally unplayable.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Since wd started I have barely been able to get in game...takes 5+ minutes to load up then the wd page takes as long but I can't see my factions scores or our opponents names or anything so it's been a complete bust for me this weekend.also,can't load the faction fltq pages at all so can't help my faction at all......neither can the other 15 players in my faction who are on droid so we will be placed lower in wd than the top 75 we normally make and we may not finish the fltq so the whole faction is losing out because of the inability of gree/deca to fix this issue.
    It's about 5 weeks since this started and it's actually getting worse so FFS gree/deca,get your collective fingers out and fix the bloody game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Upgrade your device.Game is running like Usain Bolt for me. Even the Android ILQ has been fixed.

You're right, it DOES run the same as Usain Bolt!

LOL

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/12/s...pionships.html
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Server is updated but my device are not.

Ex. I bought 100 air units.
    Tap on by 20 and back x5 wait 30 min and you got 100.
    Or instead of waiting, log out and in.... much faster and you have 100 units.

By 20 and wait never finished

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    About 2pm Pacific (game time), my Android tablet came back to life in terms of collect all, moving , buying, and selling buildings, and populating inventory and buying screens. Response times similar to my iPhone 4. However, I only have one tablet with me and can't confirm if it's true or just a fluke with this one device.