Gathering information on Lags in game - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gathering information on Lags in game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Pretty much sums up my experience of mw at the minute.......taking way too long to do anything.
    It's nice to know that they realise there is a problem but I have no faith in them fixing it any time soon.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This lag is ridiculous. Ticket sent in.

There was 21 minutes remaining on the Prestige Speed goal. I was at 9/15.
    I couldn't finish it due to the lag and the failure of the screen loading correctly.
    In what realm should it take over 21 minutes to finish 7 levels of an ltq?

The Raid Boss has gotten close to 2 minutes to enter, summon, and take out a single boss.

Deca really didn't know just how deep of a hellhole they were stepping in to, eh?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow the lag is even worse than the other day

Hire monkeys back

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Wow the lag is even worse than the other day

Hire monkeys back

Upgrade your device.

Game is running like Usain Bolt for me.

Even the Android ILQ has been fixed.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    16 minutes.....YES 16 BLOODY MINUTES for my units to even show on my unit list.....then takes 12 minutes for my 250 gunners to actually deploy then when the splash screen shows up 5 minutes after the war ends,it shows that only 175 deployed and the rest bounced back to me.......
    Fltq maps won't load AT ALL.so it looks like your incompetence has given me the weekend off.....thanks for that at least.
    Wonder what kind of compensation package gree/deca come up with to try and entice us to keep playing coz that last bribe,sorry compensation package for crimson tide still hasn't shown up....surprise,surprise.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Upgrade your device.

Really pleased for you loser but I have a new device and don't consider ios devices as an improvement.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    im unable to play for this ongoing fltq i click the go tab does nothing and im unable to play fl when i go to tab for fl it just spins and spins been like this for the past couple iltq as well screwing me out of good important units like health regen please fix this

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Upgrade your device.

Now that's funny.
    Wrong answer..........

Seriously, nobody at Gree or Deca had/has an Android device, or knew someone, so that they could experience what we have to deal with?
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 08-06-2017 at 07:03 AM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count

Lagging issue

I got 7 accounts. All experiencing this lagging issue.

I am on andriod. Some timesay I wait upto 3MINs for action to complete. No good in WD or Frontline.

It does not make aany difference what action I do. Collect cash, deploy units, build something etc. Even switching accounts.
    This is really spoiling the game play.

It is pointless me rasing a ticket. You don't respond fully. I still have ticket unresolved (ok you responded to it) eventually. I gave you all the info asked for and now silence. This is for the ranking drop nd units locked.
    Please fix it.

I have checked game is up to date. I have uninstalled nd reinstalled game. No improvement. My ANDROID DEVICE ARE UP TODATE.
    I use Samsung Tab A.

See screen shot for frontline Screenshot_20170806-184441.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vdubber; 08-06-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sorry devices are up to date. That is not the answer. Gree/deca need to let the monkeys out of there cages. The monkeys never screwed things up this bad.

Post Count
    They should allow us to donate them to lower ranked players

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I got this message: This app have trouble with google service ...

Post Count
    This is all a smoke screen. Really Deca/ Green are going to give us some new massive updates. ������������������

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Here's something that might help you pinpoint the android issues. I had decided to forgo the collecting on the base since it is not worth the five minutes or so for each account. But since it is a force of habit to hit the collect all button when I see it, I hit those buttons on two accounts on two identical tablets. So, I said oops and shut down the app on one tablet and restarted it to get at the raid boss. Well that account got back into the game and it turns out all the buildings were collected. Meanwhile, the other tablet that I didn't close and restart the app, was still clocking on the collect all action. So, whatever the issue is, the database must have been updated in the split second before I shut down the app. I tested it with moving buildings and starting upgrades also. Shutting down and restarting the app right away was faster than waiting for the app to finish clocking - the building was moved or the update was started on the shut down and restarted account. However, shutting down and restarting the app still took more time than the seven to ten seconds for the iPhone 4 to complete the same task.
    Also, it would be nice if you could also fix the seven minutes it takes for the iPhone to log in, versus the one minute login of the Android.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mila Relyt View Post
    Here's something that might help you pinpoint the android issues. I had decided to forgo the collecting on the base since it is not worth the five minutes or so for each account. But since it is a force of habit to hit the collect all button when I see it, I hit those buttons on two accounts on two identical tablets. So, I said oops and shut down the app on one tablet and restarted it to get at the raid boss. Well that account got back into the game and it turns out all the buildings were collected. Meanwhile, the other tablet that I didn't close and restart the app, was still clocking on the collect all action. So, whatever the issue is, the database must have been updated in the split second before I shut down the app. I tested it with moving buildings and starting upgrades also. Shutting down and restarting the app right away was faster than waiting for the app to finish clocking - the building was moved or the update was started on the shut down and restarted account. However, shutting down and restarting the app still took more time than the seven to ten seconds for the iPhone 4 to complete the same task.
    Also, it would be nice if you could also fix the seven minutes it takes for the iPhone to log in, versus the one minute login of the Android.

1 thing at a time mila........they are juggling so many problems right now that 1 mistake and they will be buried by them....