GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Haste 4/4 bonus

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Haste 4/4 bonus

So we're doing our currant LTQ can't remember the name, live in Uk so use my energy then off to bed, log into guild chat and see a pic of haste unit 4% magic??? Really is that it lol I have stopped doing it not going to waste my time on that. So Decca if your listening I think remaining players want either lockbox, health, cp or energy bonus and it would be good to be told what it is so we know wether to start or not

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My understanding is DECA knows and they will make changes in the future.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thanks Jnsolberg I take it that post is from the few founders comms and Deca does not have its own forum etc the other reason I ask I saw that they increased the epic on crafting boots but I never knew and nothing was posted, so smaller guilds could miss out on a little comms

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    Thanks Jnsolberg I take it that post is from the few founders comms and Deca does not have its own forum etc the other reason I ask I saw that they increased the epic on crafting boots but I never knew and nothing was posted, so smaller guilds could miss out on a little comms
    There is no change on epic on crafting at the moment (and hopefully not boots because we had that before) - there are plans for that in august, will sure be posted here as soon as it starts.

Post Count
    and back to the topic: Yes, we all love health, cp boosts and energy boosts.... but on the other hand this boosts are also the reason for some serious balance problems the game has.... Not sure if this problem can be fixed (at least not easily) but reducing the number of this boosts has for sure some good points (even if I still love to get them )