GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Log in bonus unit

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

I received the log in bonus unit today for a -1% health time bonus. Just out of curiosity I went and looked at what my current cumulative bonus was only to find out that the junk does not work properly. My cumulative bonus is -48% however the guild just recently finished the level 9 and 10 bonus which should be -50% alone. What is the issue?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Health regen is a reduction so it's not straight subtraction. For example, the guild bonuses are -5% each and thus treated as separate events. So if you have all 10 guild bonuses, you would take 100*.95*.95*.95*.95*.95*.95*.95*.95*.95*.95 which comes to just under 60%. This concept applies to each new health regen bonus you get. I find it easier to compare my regen time each RB when we can see the actual time, rather than the percentage. Hope this helps.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks...that makes sense. Appreciate your answer.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I asked the same question to my guild Thorbin I now just look at times for regen instead as said above

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    A quick, easy way to figure it is to multiply the number of minutes or seconds it's taking you for full Regen now by the % of any new unit you've gotten, or are thinking of buying. So 10 minutes to full now, then you buy a 10% Regen unit, you'll be 9 minutes to full
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    In case it's not obvious, you need a subtraction in there. In the example above either multiply the current regen by (100% -10% which is 90%) or after you multiply the current regen by 10% then subtract the result from the current regen. They are the same mathematically - both give you 9 minutes.