GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: android issues again

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

android issues again

I'm sorry i keep whining about this in the forums, but Cs don't do anything to rectify issues with the game.
    So here goes.
    I play on both android and iOS platforms and yesterday we had one of the regular data drops you implement once or twice a week. Now having got the data I found my iPhone version of the game is working as normal, however my droid version is all but impossible to use playing the game.
    For example the current boss event lock box event and even the individual missions are taking forever to connect attack and show results (nearly 5 minutes phone boss this am)
    Now if I lived in a third world country or was using an old style phone I'd understand but the fact is I'm sat at home my WiFi router is not 10 feet away and signal is 3xcellent.
    So come on gree/deca whoever is in charge of sorting out the game issues don't drop data on us unless it is compatible with the game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    I'm sat at home my WiFi router is not 10 feet away and signal is 3xcellent.
    That might be your problem. I'm on an Android phone and sitting about 15 feet from my router. Just checked and my signal is at 5xcellent and I'm not having any issues. Try getting a higher signal.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No Android issues for me. Surprisingly.

EDIT:
    I take that back. **** hitting the fan, all kinds of problems Cannot do goals, map not working, lag, oh brother.

ODG, THE LAG, IT'S WORSE THAN THE ANDROID CRIME CITY LAG, Takes MINUTES to trigger and take out a boss.
    Seriously, I was able to take out 6 bosses on DH'S iOS in the same amount of time that it took me to take out 1 on Android. Event ruined.
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 07-13-2017 at 06:59 PM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    That might be your problem. I'm on an Android phone and sitting about 15 feet from my router. Just checked and my signal is at 5xcellent and I'm not having any issues. Try getting a higher signal.
    I have a feeling even if you had problems you would say you didn't. You have to keep up the Fassad.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    With regards to Mrs cash yes I'm getting that now.
    I can't do the ltqs any of them, I press the button to travel to wherever but zilch,NADA, nothing happens.fl starts tonight I'm guessing I'll not be participating in that now seeing as gree/deca are obviously not bothered with players being unable to play the game which we've invested blood sweat tears and money in

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why DEW you nice and genuine people persist?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    With regards to Mrs cash yes I'm getting that now.
    I can't do the ltqs any of them, I press the button to travel to wherever but zilch,NADA, nothing happens.fl starts tonight I'm guessing I'll not be participating in that now seeing as gree/deca are obviously not bothered with players being unable to play the game which we've invested blood sweat tears and money in
    Game is not playable on droid after last data update.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Until yesterday it was though, the problem is since April the only updates we've had are data pushes that are obviously fault filled and haven't been tested before release

Banned
    Post Count
    It seems as if Deca is doing the same lackluster job as gree did. I don't have android but I have had my share of issues on iOS.

@Dew-there is something entertaining about watching gree/Deca die, that's why I hang around.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree/deca don't care about anybody but the ones that still spend a ton of real money on game so if you don't spend on game don't expect them to answer you.

Good luck playing this broken dead game.