Maxed money

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Maxed money

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Maxed money

I've finished leveling all my money buildings. I have all cash buildings, all Limited time buildings, most newly released buildings. Overall 307 buildings, $1.512 billion IPH in 28th place and a lot of cash on hand. And now I'm bored.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Post Count
    You've been playig since close to (if not since) the start, right? Now you're bored?! Lol jk...

That's a mighty impressive display of dedication and quite the accomplishment. If you don't mind sharing, what are your upgrade modifiers like? If you have any, of course.

I have a lot of "unwanted" buildings left in my store and I don't really care enough to do anything with them, but the cash buildings I do have/want are mostly level 10. I'm still upgrading my three newly added Shamrock Pubs. IPH off the top of my head is somewhere around $1.1B. Ranked 92nd-94th. Approaching $7 Trillion cash.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If any bored people are interested in sharing some of that extra cash I'd put it to good use.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If I remember correctly I have a 3% upgrade time modifier. I use to a little upset when robbed. I don't even worry about it any longer.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    If I remember correctly I have a 3% upgrade time modifier. I use to a little upset when robbed. I don't even worry about it any longer.
    For the thieves I would imagine it's a real honor to just visit your hood!!!!
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American