Honor Crafting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Honor Crafting

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Honor Crafting

If crafting items are going to require a huge amount of honor, then give us a means to earn it. A hundred here and there doesn't cut it.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b4davis View Post
    If crafting items are going to require a huge amount of honor, then give us a means to earn it. A hundred here and there doesn't cut it.
    In the sechdule:

Stand and Fight 2017-07-17 14:00:00 2017-07-21 13:00:00

An Honor quest, recently they have paid out @ 1 million honor

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes and Gree always said its a very long term thing but a little annoying yes

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I've been crafting, well playing hard to earn honor for crafting for 4 months to complete the Lv 7 Crafting Mastery.

FYI ways to earn honor
    these are my earnings, yours may vary based on skills
    -
    last honor quest was 1,432k but only comes once every 21 days [crosses fingers]
    four day iltq 54k (with all hasty and event bonuses)
    two day iltq 35k (with all hasty and event bonuses)
    level 13 nightmare trial - average 31k. I can do six of these in a real life day if I try hard. I do these in between iltqs as time permits.
    pvp earns a little and some bosses cough up a little, it all helps
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Also depends if you want to lvl up or not I do not wish to to max my cp in war however if your lvl 250 already then trials is possibly worth doing but I still won't lol, 1 craft every cycle is ok with me plus there epic craft thing starts next month so will wait and see

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm at lvl 250. I'm on lv 7 Crafting Mastery 14/15 and need only 1 little elf grass to finish the last item, got all the other and plenty of honor to complete. I've been working on this at least 4 months, already had some items crafted and decide to push to complete this quest.

However I issue a warning. Be careful in the unit sales, a sale or two ago I bought a couple units for gems, they showed up with "blue bonus" so I didn't have them. I had not checked the award for the crafting quest in months and when I got to almost the end, i scrolled down and suddenly that award shows with a "red bonus" meaning I already had it. I figured out that the unit i bought in the sale turned out to be the same unit in the active quest. Had i known they did this I would not have bought the unit. Now i've wasted lots of materials, honor and time to complete a quest to get a useless bonus unit.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.