Thread: independence day

Hybrid View

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

independence day

Well we got a 20 gold login gift from the developers........... Woo hoo
    Sorry guys but that doesn't buy a stamina refill for raid boss event.
    You'll have to do better than that to placate us. Im not having a go at you far from it, but you need to remember we the people that play your game and pay your wages and 20 gold is insulting.
    Btw happy independence Day

Banned
    Post Count
    Happy Independence Day to you to Giz!

Is the whole game a slap in the face? Are they playing is like Trump is playing the media? When I get back in the game I guess I can always refill my energy for those highly rewarding LTQ's

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    *SPECIAL EVENT Independence Day Login Reward - Small token of gratitude on Independence day
    *SPECIAL EVENT Independence Day Sale - Deals with new items containing popular bonus types

4th is half over and no Sale.
    yea 20 gold,,that's funny but i did buy some concrete that i needed for walls cause drop rate is not
    enough for wall's with 2WD a month.
    Last edited by Bambamgunz; 07-04-2017 at 03:15 PM.
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Post Count
    I'm very happy with the free 20 gold.
    Thanks guys and gals, keep up the great work, much appreciated.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wait for today's data drop

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Had data drop but no sign of sale, and of course when(if) it arrives the players who don't use gold will see that there's nothing there for them to purchase right?
    Im pretty sure 20 gold will get absolutely zero in the sale. I'd have thought restocking the unit store with new troops would have been the priority seeing as most of us won't find a unit there that would even come close to fitting in their army.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    Had data drop but no sign of sale, and of course when(if) it arrives the players who don't use gold will see that there's nothing there for them to purchase right?
    Im pretty sure 20 gold will get absolutely zero in the sale. I'd have thought restocking the unit store with new troops would have been the priority seeing as most of us won't find a unit there that would even come close to fitting in their army.
    the "sale" stuff did drop. But there aren't many happy people about it... -9% HR unit for 2.4k (as an example)

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Personally i think deca should concentrate on the non gold related stuff first.
    Like I've mentioned elsewhere in this forum themes units for sale are obsolete. I don't think anybody here would find any of them in their army, and that includes the mini accounts out there.
    As soon as gree started putting billion point units out as rewards the stores units became pointless.
    The limited edition units that have now been on sale since September don't even get used if you get attacked. It's like somebody came along pattedthem on the heads and went how cute.
    The same could be said with the leveling up units every time you get promoted the units are of no benefit to you
    Hopefully this will be addressed by the powers that be because it's really important to keep us the players on side

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    While 20 gold was one of the more generous gifts, 20 concrete woukd have been nicer.
    Now I will end up double tapping and losing gold, that they seem to not refund anymore. Boo.

Need
    More
    Concrete
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780