Battle points vanishing

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Battle points vanishing

Post Count

Exclamation Battle points vanishing

Logging in yesterday on one of my accounts I noticed that all of my battle points had vanished, my rank dropped to below private, I am unable to buy any unit (except through Specials) and I can't earn battle points.

Ticket sent but no reply.

Others in my faction also impacted - how wide is this issue and what are the plans to fix it please Gree?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I had something similar happen last night. I attacked an opponent one time and lost, and lost 6 million battle points. Considering I earn about 16K for winning a fight, losing 6 million after only one loss hurts.

Post Count
    Weird thing is I only do PvP in we. I cannot earn ANY battle points now. Weird. No reply from my ticket yet...

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same here. One of my players is below private and battle points don't even register. And all units are locked. My other account just lost 44 million battle points when I hit via PvP. I even lost rank from dragon ops back to gold beret. I was close to finishing dragon ops and have to start over now.

Post Count
    A nice gentleman from Gree responded to my ticket yesterday and I am back where I was.
    Good to see swift resolution when things go wrong.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not me. Mine reset back to zero and Gree hasn't fixed. Typical.