Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanx mate

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post

Honestly? Who cares.. Gree and Deca do the same thing... ALL TALK NO ACTION... THATS THE REASON WHY I QUIT... tired of all the problems in game. Consistently have problems.. actions speak louder than words.. do yourself a favor and quit Gree games... your family will thank you and love having you back and not spending your whole weekend with your faces buried in your phone

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    Honestly? Who cares.. Gree and Deca do the same thing... ALL TALK NO ACTION... THATS THE REASON WHY I QUIT... tired of all the problems in game. Consistently have problems.. actions speak louder than words.. do yourself a favor and quit Gree games... your family will thank you and love having you back and not spending your whole weekend with your faces buried in your phone
    But what they say is "we want to take it slow when it comes to introducing changes in order to make sure that we avoid breaking anything. ". That's a different approach than Gree had. Also Deca just came. I would rather take slow but good action than rushed one that's no good.

P.S. Thanks for link HR.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah, they finally broke me... Seriously, was only playing for the sole purpose of not falling behind... I feel I was not alone...

Banned
    Post Count
    Maybe the taking it slow thing is what they mean, or maybe it's just another hook line and sinker to keep some fish interested. I don't have hope and honestly don't care. If the game improves that may change my mind. I'll be off the game for 10 days straight, and unlike the past, I don't care that I'm not logging in for that time.

Deca better hurry up as taking their time may be there worst option. I'm sure many are like me and are on fence of just quitting. We have waited for improvements with none being made.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Do not take vacation from the game...

Boost buildings on limited sale.
    It's make me fall even more behind and I lost all my motivation to play.

What shall a fish do, the hook is too big.