GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: %energy regen doesnt work?!?!?!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

%energy regen doesnt work?!?!?!

the new items on the hot off the truck doesn't seem to make my energy regenerate any faster. supposedly i have now extra 6% energy regen, but it still takes 54 seconds to regen my energy. AND the % energy regen bonus replaces my Energy regen (numerical) bonus on the list.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    At least you got a chance to buy them.....they all disappeared 24 hours early before people had a chance to buy them. But good news is that it looks like we didn't miss out on much....can't wait until Deca take over....oh wait, they have ☹️

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They just "FIXED" them. The items now give +1 and +5 energy regen. Id much rather have +1% and +5% energy regen. cant they just own up to their own mistake and give me what i actually bought????

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    They just "FIXED" them. The items now give +1 and +5 energy regen. Id much rather have +1% and +5% energy regen. cant they just own up to their own mistake and give me what i actually bought????
    That's great. I didn't buy them as I was hoping they would be +5 and +1 Energy rengen... Now they play switch-a-roo on the prizes.

Developers, any chance we can have a second chance now to buy the correct prizes this time? 3.6 less seconds recovery time wasn't enough to bite on that but the energy gain per interval was. Thanks for being clear on the sale up front.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    3.6 seconds is pretty good considering every new regular energy regen points you get gets refreshed faster

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    3.6 seconds is pretty good considering every new regular energy regen points you get gets refreshed faster
    The Math doesn't say it's as good of a deal, considering the listed "bonus" was incorrect to begin with.

The yield per hour for me would have been 84 more energy with the 3.6 second decreased refresh rate... But a +6 would have been 396 more per hour. Big difference when considering buying the item or not.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwall View Post
    The Math doesn't say it's as good of a deal, considering the listed "bonus" was incorrect to begin with.

The yield per hour for me would have been 84 more energy with the 3.6 second decreased refresh rate... But a +6 would have been 396 more per hour. Big difference when considering buying the item or not.
    Kudo's to Deca. They re-released the bundle pack again with these two items correctly identified as far as their bonuses. Thank you for the opportunity to get these this time around.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwall View Post
    Kudo's to Deca. They re-released the bundle pack again with these two items correctly identified as far as their bonuses. Thank you for the opportunity to get these this time around.
    They were different items with same mods, if you bought last time and this time your energy is up +12

Post Count
    - 2100 gold or so

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    yeah but your math is assuming a we will never get any more energy regen or any more energy regen %. a 6% faster energy regen is much more valuable for the price than a +6 energy regen. now if you only got about +30 i can see why you want +6 instead. but when you reach 90 energy regen, that is the breaking point where those 6% is actually faster than +6, and after that, every single extra point of energy regen % will be worth more to you than if you had those +6 instead.
    Last edited by BrisingrBoss; 07-25-2017 at 05:28 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    yeah but your math is assuming a we will never get any more energy regen or any more energy regen %. a 6% faster energy regen is much more valuable for the price than a +6 energy regen. now if you only got about +30 i can see why you want +6 instead. but when you reach 90 energy regen, that is the breaking point where those 6% is actually faster than +6, and after that, every single extra point of energy regen % will be worth more to you than if you had those +6 instead.
    So.... the percentage is better than the additional energy per minute for maybe 1% of players is what you're saying?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    over time, we will accumulate more and more energy regen if they keep releasing units. eventually the percentage will be that much better. kind of like what difference does it really make a 2% battle regen? not much. keep getting more and more and eventually you are regenerating so fast you can get full every minute or so. my accounts in modern war, for example get one shot a minute at least. see what i mean?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I get that, yes.

At present I have +20 per minute (or actually just under a minute on one account!) which is great for LTQs where I'm full after around 4 1/2 hrs. Eventually it'll be full after 3 hours, but then I'm faced with the prospect of wondering whether I can stand to come on every three hours - it's closer to every six right now - because crime city takes so long to load (4 minutes on my iPad, 6 minutes on my phone) that I just lose the will to live.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    takes me 100 minutes to full regen. i set my alarm to 90 minutes to give me time to open game and not waste energy. my lowest accounts have more than 20 regen...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    correction: 89 minutes to full regen now with over 7200 energy. so im setting my timer for 80 minutes so i can go in and do the LTQ. i finished the 24 hour ltq with all the speed ones for normal, elite and ultimate to catch the goal and get the 4th 8% mafia attack unit. all with zero gold. granted i had to use plenty of it to buy the energy regen units lol. but i can keep doing these over and over with zero gold now.(till they decide to increase energy required)