When will we start seeing improvements from Deca?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will we start seeing improvements from Deca?

Banned
    Post Count

When will we start seeing improvements from Deca?

We were told starting in June that Deca was going to take over? The gameplay hasn't improved, lag is worse, the schedule is filled to the brim. I believe many players are only playing yet to see what improvements DECA will make?

So when will deca hit the ground running with improvements?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have the same questions.
    Performance is below any expectations

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have seen a change, although it's not great!

I mentioned before about battle points, it's got quite silly in the last few weeks, as a Prime General I would get over 700k battle points on a pvp single attack triple strike, I obviously mentioned before the average single loss would be around - 40m battle points, in the last few weeks the average single loss has jumped with a regular loss being as much as -70m battle points, now the big change is a lot of my wins are now showing a win of 6.9k battle points, if I lose one hit, it could took nearly 10,000 wins to regain that one loss.

Now, as I can't be bothered checking every damn target as we'll as pushing the wrong target with fat fingers a few times, I have managed to drop to nearly Prime ops in just a few days, a few active forum members here have seen the screen shots, what a great way to lose players - I was halfway out anyway, but I'm sure this would drive new players crazy if they are having the same problems.

Get better?.... Nope x
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Post Count
    Nothing has changed AND......Nothing will change!!
    Just keep buying worthless gold, it will make you feel better!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hmmm, mr dew?no, it sure sound like him

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Hmmm, mr dew?no, it sure sound like him

Doesn't read like his style of writing. It seems more angry whereas Dew was more laid back. IMO

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lmao you clowns will never learn

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Nope....they never will. Suckers!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lmao!
    True...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Banned
    Post Count
    I think many have learned a long time ago. There is always something intriguing about watching a company die or wriggling to
    Survive.

At least you care enough to post

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I think many have learned a long time ago. There is always something intriguing about watching a company die or wriggling to
    Survive.

At least you care enough to post
    I might get shot down in flames but I agree with WBS, I see that some have called players and forum members Clowns (I am a clown) but suckers LOL, real players don't really play because of the game, its because their getting drunk and having a blast with their mates.

I'm surprised those calling out are not aware of this and even more surprised they have the time to visit this forum for a game they don't like played by clowns and suckers?

Don't get me wrong I agree with your overall opinion, it's just how it's delivered, and honestly I don't know why some would visit and post if they hate the game unless it's to show new players the real opinions of past players.

Anyway...

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    I might get shot down in flames but I agree with WBS, I see that some have called players and forum members Clowns (I am a clown) but suckers LOL, real players don't really play because of the game, its because their getting drunk and having a blast with their mates.

I'm surprised those calling out are not aware of this and even more surprised they have the time to visit this forum for a game they don't like played by clowns and suckers?

Don't get me wrong I agree with your overall opinion, it's just how it's delivered, and honestly I don't know why some would visit and post if they hate the game unless it's to show new players the real opinions of past players.

Anyway...

I'm surprised again, I expected a screaming match when I should have just realised we are all in the same boat.

I understand everyone's frustration and agree with most comments.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    I'm surprised again, I expected a screaming match when I should have just realised we are all in the same boat.

I understand everyone's frustration and agree with most comments.

Hello me its me again... Lol.

Good sense of humor Narcis��

Post Count
    Just going to say I lost 110m battle points on a failed attack. It keeps going up.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Just going to say I lost 110m battle points on a failed attack. It keeps going up.
    Ouch!

I'm on day 5 of not logging into the game, On vacation here sipping on coffee and watching the lake. Back in the day I'd be on the game multiple times a day while on vacation, now it's an after thought.

Have a good Fourth of July all. I'll check back in the game in another week.