When will we start seeing improvements from Deca? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When will we start seeing improvements from Deca?

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Just going to say I lost 110m battle points on a failed attack. It keeps going up.
    LOL, Pidgeot, I don't think I can bet that! best I have a few days ago was -99m battle points, I am now back to the rank of 'private', now getting an average of +12 bp on a triple win (yes! 12 not 12million), no fix and not sure if the rank drop will effect wd points.

Happy 4th July All x
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So... There's no reason to upgrade buildings, because there's nothing to buy with in game cash, there's no reason to raid, since (again, cash is worthless) and you get more valor recycling units. And if you attack, you can lose millions of battle points, and drop ranks fast, but rank doesn't matter, because the units made available though rank don't make your army anyway by the time you reach. Remember "equipment"?, that's useless, remember "skill points"?, both useless... Remember defensive buildings and their radius of protection and designing your base around them? Useless... So the only path is to do "events" to get bonus units, to better do future "events" or watch 4 hours of vids to buy a boost unit? Dang, this game is fun.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    So... There's no reason to upgrade buildings, because there's nothing to buy with in game cash, there's no reason to raid, since (again, cash is worthless) and you get more valor recycling units. And if you attack, you can lose millions of battle points, and drop ranks fast, but rank doesn't matter, because the units made available though rank don't make your army anyway by the time you reach. Remember "equipment"?, that's useless, remember "skill points"?, both useless... Remember defensive buildings and their radius of protection and designing your base around them? Useless... So the only path is to do "events" to get bonus units, to better do future "events" or watch 4 hours of vids to buy a boost unit? Dang, this game is fun.
    Well said!

This game started going downhi the moment after they came out with the epic boss that gave out huge stat units. It totally ruined the game and was the one deciding moment that made my game play slow down and eventually not care. Al the work in putting in time to gain my stats and run a faction was made useless by that one event.