V and V broke

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: V and V broke

Post Count

V and V broke

V and V broke just keeps saying player to weak to kill on every single player I tried to kill for the last hour.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This game really has got to s**t. How do you f up something that is the same exact thing every cycle? Maybe you all should try the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach.

Post Count
    Working now but so far behind dam sucks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So they did fix it, approximately 5 hours in.

Dear new ownership,

The only way to make up for an error like that is to award every player every possible prize. Anyone who realized points, kills, and vengeance kills were being awarded without deducting stamina got up to a 500,000 point head start on anyone that came in after it started working correctly. I heard of as high as 150 vengeance kills. Sure, any latecomer misses out on the stamina regen time, but those 150 vengeance kills represent at least 7.5 hours of regen- way more than the time the bug was active. I say this all the time, but you can't change things midstream and have any chance of it being fair. I assume in another 4 or 5 hours we'll see a few European players post asking why THEY didn't get a free half million points, hundreds of kills, and tons of vengeance kills. And I think they'd have a point.

So man up and let everyone know they'll get the same rewards as everyone else- at least that way we can let it go and just have fun with the event.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    V&V will be reset soon. Don't waste your time or resources in the meantime. "We will be compensated" somehow.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Everyone gets the first place prizes, don't waste resources on V&V this time. Any hitting you do will be just for fun

(NS is the Deca rep)
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    V&V was broken differently last time too. Maybe they tried to fix that but introduced this new bug.

Shame. Still, better response than we used to get from Gree

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    From NS:

"alright, so we are going to pay out the rewards starting at 2pm Pacific time on June 14th. You will be getting all 60 items that were part of the event. *So that is leaderboard prizes, individual goals, and guild goals

They will be awarded as a log in prize, so you will get pop ups

I'll be posting the list of the 60 items on the forum soon

correction, it is 120 items, but in 60 pop ups"

Hopefully 60 pop us won't break the game, lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Putting a stamina quest on simultaneous with V&V essentially breaks it... Please address this.