what purpose does it serve?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what purpose does it serve?

Post Count

what purpose does it serve?

almost feels like deja vu, but here we go again..

what purpose does it serve if u spend gold on buying defense mods in the h&r event on the third day of the event? can understand if you spend on defense on the last day but why the heck would you do that when there are 5 days left in the event?

wish i cud ignore such bums out of my hit list. such tools don't deserve to have a long chain. plz allow removing ppl out of the chain, don't wish to play along dorks.

Post Count
    No doubt, TZora! I don't see the reason to use def drinks at anytime... but to each their own.

Maybe they buy it for the simple reason that they can or think they are supposed to buy them? (I feel like I have to buy Attack Drinks) ...or maybe they don't want to chain (but they still hit back! ha!) ...maybe they think they get better points? I don't know since I don't use them. If we got better points with higher def, I might use them
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    or may be its a case of 'big pockets but pea sized brain' lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Its just such a stupid event overall, no logical reason to even play. Too long, crap awards; would play if it was worth it...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Best source for getting powers without XP....that's probably the only reason I play....

Apart from cursing the dimwits who put the defense mods....

Post Count
    there are enough dimwits in the game. they shud rather spend gold on attack mods or even better refilling stamina so they can attack more and more opponents.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Its just such a stupid event overall, no logical reason to even play. Too long, crap awards; would play if it was worth it...
    It is the best way to get bricks without the use of Gold. All beatable opponents are identified. No wasted time searching. All event long it rains bricks. Our tiny Syndicate usually has no problem obtaining 1,000+ bricks during the event.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    It is the best way to get bricks without the use of Gold. All beatable opponents are identified. No wasted time searching. All event long it rains bricks. Our tiny Syndicate usually has no problem obtaining 1,000+ bricks during the event.
    But then don't you need gold to buy the mods? So you do use gold to "buy" bricks, right?
    No sweat off me. I buy the attack mods and avoid the green guys like the plague, looking for victims with more than I have and getting at least 1000 for each. But that's me
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American