[CC Meeting] MAY 2017 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CC Meeting] MAY 2017

Post Count
    Just popping in to say Hi Lynn, hope you're well and as a former first joiner of this interesting game who went on to different pastures it's great to see you carrying the torch all the way through to now. Wasn't sure if my old login would work but it did, I'm still in the databases and good to see the vibrancy and old problems still persisting from the very beginnings in early 2011's to now. 6 years and the game is still going! Big hugs and keep up the great work Lynn

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plux View Post
    Just popping in to say Hi Lynn, hope you're well and as a former first joiner of this interesting game who went on to different pastures it's great to see you carrying the torch all the way through to now. Wasn't sure if my old login would work but it did, I'm still in the databases and good to see the vibrancy and old problems still persisting from the very beginnings in early 2011's to now. 6 years and the game is still going! Big hugs and keep up the great work Lynn
    Wow!! Thanks! Awesome to hear from you, Plux! Big hugs back! You'll always be an OG Legend; you taught so many, so much about CC... Miss you and I hope your pastures are ever green and lush... Best wishes!
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And notice that he states the old problems ar still going.....smh