DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [CC Meeting] MAY 2017

Post Count

Post [CC Meeting] MAY 2017

CC Meeting Transcript with Deca, May 18, 2017
    ^link to today's first meeting with the new guy, NS, Deca manager

Lots of good info! Please share!

Question, suggestions, feedback... all welcome!
    Line ID: clementine88

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Suggestion: how about ditching the "charge" on kingpin points each month, so low spenders and non spenders can make (slow) progress upwards. By the time we reach the giddy heights the big spenders will have had a year, or two, or three of taking advantage.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Suggestion: Replace SA with something fresh, it sucks, has always sucked. RB also needs looking at, it's equally as boring as SA.
    Totally agree with 1 weekend a month off, though don't expect that to become reality

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Suggestion: how about ditching the "charge" on kingpin points each month, so low spenders and non spenders can make (slow) progress upwards. By the time we reach the giddy heights the big spenders will have had a year, or two, or three of taking advantage.
    ^THAT is a really good suggestion! I will pass this on!

We've brought up KP several times in Comms and during a few meetings in the past. It's hard to get a grip on KP; players either spend gold to stay at higher levels or players struggle to keep KP L2 or L3... doesn't seem to be a middle ground.

I'm learning, but my biggest problem with KP is that I don't know enough about KP to ask meaningful questions or make reasonable suggestions to improve it, so thanks for your input! Some of the other player reps do have experience with KP and have spoken up, but we're kind of starting over with Deca. **Shout out to NS!**

Earlier this year, we had planned to spend an entire meeting on KP... and we still might. We'll eventually get to that point where Deca understands the code enough to make bigger & better changes like you suggested. Thanks again!

Even though we need to wait while Deca learns the technical stuff, they want community suggestions now. In fact, we are making the 3 Lists mentioned during the meeting right now. I'm pulling from the feedback sticky and other posts; if it's posted, it will get listed!

Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    Suggestion: Replace SA with something fresh, it sucks, has always sucked. RB also needs looking at, it's equally as boring as SA.
    Totally agree with 1 weekend a month off, though don't expect that to become reality
    Hi PC77! LTNS! I think Deca is considering it because they want to keep the game going for another 10+ years! If the community really wants something, like "a monthly free weekend", they want it, too... that's my impression anyway.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We really need the recycle option here. Also would be good if they had a recycle all non-army/boost equipment

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    We really need the recycle option here. Also would be good if they had a recycle all non-army/boost equipment
    If that would give a boost to start-up time I'm in full agreement. My devices are both quite old now, but it takes over four minutes for CC to load, which is just stupid and frustrating. The other game I play (CoC) takes about 20 seconds give or take.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Hey VL, hope you're well. Looking forward to some change with these new guys, can't believe I'm still playing, just about hanging on in there lol
    One suggestion regarding war is starting it on Thursday and finishing Sunday. The Monday finish is getting less & less fun due to work and I assume that's the same with most people

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What up PC. How about retire like the cool kids!
    Hey VL, hope you're well. Looking forward to some change with these new guys, can't believe I'm still playing, just about hanging on in there lol
    One suggestion regarding war is starting it on Thursday and finishing Sunday. The Monday finish is getting less & less fun due to work and I assume that's the same with most people

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    is gold program automatic? if so when can i expect any gold drops in my account? havent had any in a while

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    is gold program automatic? if so when can i expect any gold drops in my account? havent had any in a while
    I'm not in it, and I think you have to still sign up for it.

If you want to sign up for it, send a ticket to CS with "Gold Program" in the Subj Line. Hopefully, they'll reply back with more info than I have to give. If not, I'll see if I can get more info for you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AZZ. View Post
    What up PC. How about retire like the cool kids!
    Jeez, there's a blast from the past��

Post Count
    haha yeah, like a HTC flashback!

With fond memories... RIP HTC

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I stop by every once in a while to see what is going on still in the game. You want hit me up on Kakao. I still talk to some from CC past.

Jeez, there's a blast from the past��

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I'm not in it, and I think you have to still sign up for it.

If you want to sign up for it, send a ticket to CS with "Gold Program" in the Subj Line. Hopefully, they'll reply back with more info than I have to give. If not, I'll see if I can get more info for you.
    Why not get rid of this program altogether. Only benefits those that spend an obscene amount of gold. Can't tell you how many low level (under 100) accounts I've seen in the trils. Or those that wait till last hour of event to go crazy to make sure they get fiest place.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    ^THAT is a really good suggestion! I will pass this on!

We've brought up KP several times in Comms and during a few meetings in the past. It's hard to get a grip on KP; players either spend gold to stay at higher levels or players struggle to keep KP L2 or L3... doesn't seem to be a middle

I'm learning, but my biggest problem with KP is that I don't know enough about KP to ask meaningful questions or make reasonable suggestions to improve it, so thanks for your input! Some of the other player reps do have experience with KP and have spoken up, but we're kind of starting over with Deca. **Shout out to NS!**

Earlier this year, we had planned to spend an entire meeting on KP... and we still might. We'll eventually get to that point where Deca understands the code enough to make bigger & better changes like you suggested. Thanks again!

Even though we need to wait while Deca learns the technical stuff, they want community suggestions now. In fact, we are making the 3 Lists mentioned during the meeting right now. I'm pulling from the feedback sticky and other posts; if it's posted, it will get listed!

Hi PC77! LTNS! I think Deca is considering it because they want to keep the game going for another 10+ years! If the community really wants something, like "a monthly free weekend", they want it, too... that's my impression anyway.
    You probably forgot the "thing" for moderator in light of the One Shot Fiasco a couple years ago, but your response to this is why I (and others more shy) descended on Gree to get you your job... such as it is a job.��❤️❤️��
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American