GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ltb = ltp

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Ltb = ltp

Yes, Lost the Plot. A reward of 6.7/3.6m wont count for the top 2 or 3000 players in the game. Those are the people that spend money and probably do to finish level 10 in time.

The reward makes it pointless. Can someone explain the game to Deca or whoever devises these events?

VL passed on the latest info she had 4 days ago, which was much appreciated. Then the LTB is dropped on us out of the blue while many have other buildings being upgraded. There is a MASSIVE gap in communication between the developers and the players - either directly or through the mods. That needs to be fixed if this game is going to survive. A once a month chat that's spends more time talking about yoghurt, dogs and unemployment than real game issues isn't going to work.

Post Count
    The prize is 67.7 mil att 36 mil def and a 25% mod. For those that weren't ready for a surprise release I guess they haven't been paying attention to how things go down around here. At least it is an original design. I do agree about better communication with the players.

Post Count
    you guys do realize that the weapon attack/defence vary from player to player, right? the attack/defence on weapons show the increment it will do for each individual player based on their current mafia attack/defence. so obviously, for someone whose attack/defence is in trillions, these weapons/prizes wont add anything. but for those who are at the tail-end of the spectrum, will benefit more. it's an old way of honoring the big spenders, nothing new

Post Count
    the only benefit for big spenders may be that 25% mod.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomsdayMY View Post
    Yes, Lost the Plot. A reward of 6.7/3.6m wont count for the top 2 or 3000 players in the game. Those are the people that spend money and probably do to finish level 10 in time.

The reward makes it pointless. Can someone explain the game to Deca or whoever devises these events?

VL passed on the latest info she had 4 days ago, which was much appreciated. Then the LTB is dropped on us out of the blue while many have other buildings being upgraded. There is a MASSIVE gap in communication between the developers and the players - either directly or through the mods. That needs to be fixed if this game is going to survive. A once a month chat that's spends more time talking about yoghurt, dogs and unemployment than real game issues isn't going to work.
    It had been mentioned here before that a new ltb would appear when Deca took over; and that was known to be happening before the end of May.

When my last double upgrade ended at the weekend, I started just one more so I'd have two upgrades available if a new ltb should appear. I'd always left one open just in case though... it's hardly rocket science. The big spenders must presumably be intelligent people (unless they're just spending daddy's trust fund). A bit of forethought should mean you're not caught with your metaphorical pants down!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Where do you get 25% mod from?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip99 View Post
    Where do you get 25% mod from?
    when you finish the LTB to level 10 in the time allowed you trade in prize 1/3 which is a 7% mod, 2/3 which is a 8% mod and 3/3 which is 10% for a 25% mod.

trade in 3 prizes totaling 25% worth of mods for 1 - 25% mod.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    when you finish the LTB to level 10 in the time allowed you trade in prize 1/3 which is a 7% mod, 2/3 which is a 8% mod and 3/3 which is 10% for a 25% mod.

Thanks, so you don't get to keep the 2% at each level in addition?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post

Thanks cajunman! I'm glad you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip99 View Post
    Thanks, so you don't get to keep the 2% at each level in addition?
    Nope, but you get to trade up, like cajunman posted above.
    Check out the "Power Pod Hotel Collection" goals.

Good luck!
    Line ID: clementine88