Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    Congrats!
    Thank You TZora

Post Count
    i'm amazed no SA crew chirping right now lol... they are a bit too silent. hey, they're just staying upto their name

Post Count
    I always like their name.

Congrats on a great BfEC!
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    TZora, you were with me in that Fight Club Syndicate that won the first war. I was on the TAP team that finally dethroned SAS. Spent a lot of money, had a lot of fun, made some good friends. But nothing left to prove now, so time to say goodbye. The list of people to acknowledge is too long - you know who you are, but special kudos to Tam and Doc. Tam led the way, but the three old amigos are finally riding off into the sunset.

Geo
    FC, TAW, SAS, TAP
    Geo. 250

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Canoehead View Post
    TZora, you were with me in that Fight Club Syndicate that won the first war. I was on the TAP team that finally dethroned SAS. Spent a lot of money, had a lot of fun, made some good friends. But nothing left to prove now, so time to say goodbye. The list of people to acknowledge is too long - you know who you are, but special kudos to Tam and Doc. Tam led the way, but the three old amigos are finally riding off into the sunset.

Geo
    FC, TAW, SAS, TAP
    You will be missed Geo. I'm happy I've had the honor of being a teammate with all the names you mentioned, as you are all CC Legends.

Post Count
    there was nothing to prove Geo, we already know you are cool. fight club days were fun, you will be missed. i'm too at the brink of saying goodbye to cc. wishing gud for you and all good ppl i got a chance to know thru this game. perhaps, that is the only thing i will remember from crimecity

S(ASS) team is still quiet lol

Post Count
    SAS… You got beat head to head a couple weeks ago, then lost the entire weekend this round… Both times the teams beating you had Oasis as a member… How embarrassing for you that you were beat by teams that let little ole me in…

Great effort TAP, and Rage!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    SAS… You got beat head to head a couple weeks ago, then lost the entire weekend this round… Both times the teams beating you had Oasis as a member… How embarrassing for you that you were beat by teams that let little ole me in…

Great effort TAP, and Rage!
    Yes congrats to TAP, great job on the win and war.

But the real congrats goes out to GREE/DECA, looks like you found new spenders to keep pace with SAS.
    Now DECA and GREE don't need to fix the game as it seems like the big money grab which is war is working fine, no need to fix the brutally long H&R or near impossible RB, I'll just get the popcorn ready for war in 8 days and see how far those 2 will push the limits.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Congrats TAP! I wish y'all luck in the future, and hope that the trolls and naysayers realize what time and dedication it takes to be on the top teams.... so give your bloody complaining a rest

Post Count
    where's the loud mouth cat these days? a bit too quiet in here, missing all the gloating.. monte.. u listening, aren't u?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    IMG_0473.jpg

Time and dedication.....lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    Congrats TAP! I wish y'all luck in the future, and hope that the trolls and naysayers realize what time and dedication it takes to be on the top teams.... so give your bloody complaining a rest

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    where's the loud mouth cat these days? a bit too quiet in here, missing all the gloating.. monte.. u listening, aren't u?

Everyone should have seen this day coming once Monte posted in your H&R Loss of Interest thread with this comment, "Please take note where I am on the individual in game ranking. Tox, I'm coming to kick your teeth in underdog style". He made sure he secured #2 rank as I finished event at #1 rank. Just goes to show, history repeats itself

Post Count
    lol that is what i'm talking about... he seems to be busy picking and fixing his teeth right now