CC Meeting APRIL 2017

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CC Meeting APRIL 2017

Post Count

Post CC Meeting APRIL 2017

April 2017 CC Player Rep & Funzio/GREE Manager Meeting

Here is the link for April's meeting... it's the last meeting with FC, the Funzio/GREE manager.

I will eventually post all of the meeting transcripts.

Next Thursday, May 18th, we'll be meeting with the new Deca Rep, "NS"
    CC meets monthly, every third Thursday.
    (MW has the 1st Thursday; KA has the 2nd Thursday)
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Vile Lynn,

Thank you for saying the worst thing is the lag on Android. If that could be fixed ASAP it would make a huge difference.

However their lack of response to that statement is troubling and does not give me much hope for the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Vile Lynn,

Thank you for saying the worst thing is the lag on Android. If that could be fixed ASAP it would make a huge difference.

However their lack of response to that statement is troubling and does not give me much hope for the future.
    You're welcome... even though I've teased Android players in the past (that they should get iPhones!) and I only play on my iPhone, I will still advocate for Android players. We have other player reps who actually play on Android, so that is covered. I'll eventually post a list of our player reps and their syndicates & whether they play on iOS or Android so the community will know who to contact if they want to give their input.

About their "lack of response" as you posted, well, I wouldn't worry too much about it... It is always the first issue mentioned, and they probably want it fixed more than you guys do at this point, heh! (Naw, probably not, lol!) It's hard to reply to everything. They want to get the technical issues resolved before they get to the fun stuff like revamping the store.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    You're welcome... even though I've teased Android players in the past (that they should get iPhones!) and I only play on my iPhone, I will still advocate for Android players. We have other player reps who actually play on Android, so that is covered. I'll eventually post a list of our player reps and their syndicates & whether they play on iOS or Android so the community will know who to contact if they want to give their input.

About their "lack of response" as you posted, well, I wouldn't worry too much about it... It is always the first issue mentioned, and they probably want it fixed more than you guys do at this point, heh! (Naw, probably not, lol!) It's hard to reply to everything. They want to get the technical issues resolved before they get to the fun stuff like revamping the store.

I'm looking for any announcement about some of the changes you refer to in the transcript and can't find it. Can you point me to the post which describes the org changes? thx

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by azgrunge View Post
    I'm looking for any announcement about some of the changes you refer to in the transcript and can't find it. Can you point me to the post which describes the org changes? thx
    I'm not sure if the changes you are referring to have been specifically "announced"... maybe check the Sticky Threads at the top of the forum... some info can be found in the Feedback Thread, too.

What changes referred to in the transcript did you want to know about?

Post Count
    CC Player Rep & GREE Meeting, Feb 16, 2017
    ^^ Link to Feb's meeting transcript

This was our last meeting before we got the news about Deca taking over CC development.

March's meeting was unfortunately cancelled for this reason.

FC... Best wishes in the future! Thank you for meeting with us for the greater good of the entire CC community, for listening to our feedback and for doing your best to handle issues!