KA Player Rep Meetings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: KA Player Rep Meetings

Post Count

Post KA Player Rep Meetings

KA Meeting APRIL 2017
    ^^ link to the last KA Meeting

I'll eventually publish ALL of the meeting transcripts.

This is KA's week to meet with the new Deca representative, "NS"

All meetings are tentatively scheduled for Thursdays @ 2pm PT
    MW has the first Thursday; KA has the second, and CC has the third
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Our meeting agenda and notes LINK as seen in the KA Meeting APRIL 2017 transcript linked above.

All comments, feedback, questions are welcomed!
    These meetings are for the entire community

Post Count
    KA Meeting MAY 2017
    ^^ link to today's KA Meeting

Enjoy!

Post Count
    There was some concern from the community that lower ranking guilds, low level, and free players were not being fairly represented in the group... While the top ranking guilds and players keep the lights on... the "not Top 5" guilds and players keep the game running and just as important!

Most reps are in the T10, it's true. But, Sir Vyper runs a very competitive, Top25/50 guild, and I have a lower-ranking (T300/400) guild; I am a low level, free player, retired from gems but maybe not forever.

Many top ranking guilds have lower ranking sister guilds, too. As a group, I think we have a good representation of different types of players, heavy to light to free players that cover guild ranks from #1 on down.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Also to mention Sir Vyper also shows the conversations in a community room so all in that room can comment and give suggestions from any player highly active or low active and free, there will always be the haves and the have nots balance is the key but new devs will find that hard to do as its been out of control for a long time now but we have comms with them and all looks positive.

As a suggestion Lynn if we can mention it, for low lvl new players that come into a guild it would be good if we could donate gold to them so the higher players in guild have no use for gold so we could help our guilds lower players get there income up so there more likely to stay and be more active

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is there a place we can go to inquire about new things like a refresh button on the guild chat page?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    Also to mention Sir Vyper also shows the conversations in a community room so all in that room can comment and give suggestions from any player highly active or low active and free, there will always be the haves and the have nots balance is the key but new devs will find that hard to do as its been out of control for a long time now but we have comms with them and all looks positive.

As a suggestion Lynn if we can mention it, for low lvl new players that come into a guild it would be good if we could donate gold to them so the higher players in guild have no use for gold so we could help our guilds lower players get there income up so there more likely to stay and be more active
    Thank you, Laura! Sure, I will pass on your suggestion. We have made some suggestions to improve IPH for the newest players... that is why the Gingerbread Houses (GBH's) have been more available, and we'd like the +1 building upgrade unit more available, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbin View Post
    Is there a place we can go to inquire about new things like a refresh button on the guild chat page?
    Hi Thorbin! Yes, you can inquire here! I think all of the KA Player Reps use the forum.

About the refresh button for guild chat, pulling down on the chat should refresh it.
    If it doesn't, let me know because that used to work.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 05-15-2017 at 08:30 AM.