Hello new KND Team

Announcement thread is closed so some words here in General.

First of all: welcome and have fun with the game as much as we players have.

I am sure you look in every nook and cranny, please take a deeper look into heroic mode difficulty and some kind of queue system for armor crafting.

Also: please think over your decision to keep european and global servers seperated. I play on Global because European servers didn't exist when I started. I can not recover my account to a new tablet because there is no way to access the US play store from Europe. If ever the day comes I brick my old tablet, everything is gone. I'm a little afraid of that.

So please either combine Global and European again or make it so I can recover my Global account to a new European device and keep playing on Global.

Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by Konny; 05-07-2017 at 03:17 AM.

Greetings to the new team!

I'm looking forward to seeing what ideas you have for this game. I agree with Konny, Heroic Mode needs to be looked at, it's recently been changed to the point it is no longer playable for the middle or new players, only for the serious hardcore and/or pay to play .. that's not what the game was, when I started.

Queue system for armor crafting would be nice, as would some kind of a "gift closet" for people within a guild to share armors .. tho I'm sure that's a coding nightmare, and won't happen any time soon.

Edit to add: Some kind of system for the Hunting grounds, to exchange one kind of seed for another would be fantastic .. Perhaps in multiples of 10, or 100 ..I know quite a few players that have literally thousands of the lowest seeds, simply because it's not worth the time (and clicks!) to use them.
    Last edited by Dreamcobra; 05-19-2017 at 09:15 AM.