190 boxes open and not a single goodie time car

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 190 boxes open and not a single goodie time car

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Angry 190 boxes open and not a single goodie time car

come on!!! a 20% rare drop should mean, after 190 opens at least a one car. heck it should mean, if you follow the percentage, a total of rares very close to 38. and since there are 5 different rares, of those it should mean 7 of each, average, not too far from 7. i get like 15 of the others and not a single one of the one i was aiming for.. what the hell?? if that was going to be on a 0.1% chance, put it on a super rare category and say it is 0.1% this is theft!!! if you say 20% and then you put 5 inside that 20% there should be an equal chance on each of the 5!!! i need a response from an admin, someone that can solve this. this is not a mistake, this is intentional. not the first time. last time i spent 3 vaults trying to get a +5 energy and nothing. the percentage is off, this is false advertising.

I have:
    Goodie Dredd Pistol x03
    Goodie Doctor Gown x15
    Goodie Triple threat x06
    Goodie Time Car x00(NONE)
    Goodie Specter Sabre x14
    Total rares: x38
    38 is the exact number of rares i got and the 20% part here is perfect, out of 190, 38 is 20%. Second of those 38, an equal spread, as advertised should mean about minimum 5 of each as average would be 7 of each.

i got 60 of the uncommon,

92 of the common

so basically I opened enough cases for the 20% rare to be correct, and for the 30% uncommon to be correct(-2 that were common, but that is fine when dealing with randomness it is close enough. and 92 common is 2 over what 50% would be but that is fine as well. ,

only thing missing here is that inside each category there should be an even spread. if it is not even it should be stated what each ones percentage is.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    .... this is theft!!!
    finally, you've known what this 'free game' and other kompu gacha games mean

not that i'm trying to make fun of u but this is well known, nothing new. and nobody actually cares, not even doodleplay...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    today i finally managed to get it after a total of 220 boxes. and managed to get it on another account after opening 60 boxes. either i got really lucky on that second account or they saw this and fixed it? i doubt they fixed it though.

Post Count
    I'm glad you finally got it, BrisingrBoss! Congrats!!

You got lucky!
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bloody Hell the lb prizes stink! And the rate you open a box vs actual prize pttthhh.....