The transfer to deca

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The transfer to deca

Post Count

The transfer to deca

It wont be long before gree transfers the game to deca. I know VL could tell us more about it. So please share something in here.
    lintje leerde lotje lopen langs de lange lindelaan.

Post Count
    What would you like to know?
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    We have read the Groupme chat with one of Gree's, thank you for that, but a lot of things are not clear.

Not sure when Takeover by Deka is done, can you give an estimate?

No LTB until takeover sucks. Is it possible to have some fun in between now and when the takeover is done?

There was talk about a new type of event two months ago. I take it that is of the table for now?

Can we please stop boring H&R and do bosses or something more fun again?

Has Deca given any opinions or prognoses on how they want to treat CC? So far the game seems to be dying (lots of retiring players)/we could use a new type of event.

Thanks for all you do (and hope you don't mind me sending you a PM on a different subject).
    972-301-175

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by name View Post
    Nooooooooooo! I like my 9 day vacation!!!!!!!!
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    We have read the Groupme chat with one of Gree's, thank you for that, but a lot of things are not clear.
    Glad you got to read it... I'm happy to clear up anything or get answers if we need more info.

Not sure when Takeover by Deka is done, can you give an estimate?
    Deca should be fully functional and in control after 5/31/17. The transition is going well; it's the time period when GREE staff has been teaching Deca staff about the games, preparing Deca to develop events & to keep those events running with success! No bugs! No whammys!
    Deca should be running everything in May with GREE staff as emergency backup only.

No LTB until takeover sucks. Is it possible to have some fun in between now and when the takeover is done?
    To make things easier during the transition, the cycle schedules have been lighter. LTBs will return and any feedback or suggestions for new LTBs is welcome! (We just got a bunch of non-gold boost buildings.)
    I'm upgrading buildings that I wouldn't have been able to if we had a current LTB goal... nice for my LLPs IPH!

There was talk about a new type of event two months ago. I take it that is of the table for now?
    What new type of event?
    It doesn't have to be off the table! We can always ask or suggest new events!
    Deca impresses me as being very open to player suggestions since they want the same as what GREE/Funzio has been doing since last August: improving QoL (Quality of Life) by reducing lag, fixing issues, adding new features like those in KP, one-click finish especially, etc...

lol, I love H&R but your feedback is noted
    lol@Mrs Cash, above... Some love to H&R, others love to vacay!

Has Deca given any opinions or prognoses on how they want to treat CC? So far the game seems to be dying (lots of retiring players)/we could use a new type of event.
    They want to treat CC so that it lasts 10+ years! Deca refers to 'decade'. Their mission is to breath new life into older games.
    New event suggestions would be awesome! I would like to see some of the old PvP Tournaments come back... Spoiler alert: I'll definitly be suggestion this at the Player Rep meeting in June

Thanks for all you do (and hope you don't mind me sending you a PM on a different subject).
    You're welcome! I'm here to help, and I never mind getting PMs.

Post Count
    Thank you VL. To bad this wasnt posted on the forum sooner so there would be less quistions about it.

Post Count
    And if its possible can there be a post here on the forem (or a link to the gm chat) from the meetings between the players and members from grr/deca.

Post Count
    Thanks for the info VL, excited to see what deca is going to do with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by rotmang View Post
    And if its possible can there be a post here on the forem (or a link to the gm chat) from the meetings between the players and members from grr/deca.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Gree-amp-Deca

It has a link to the chat.
    972-301-175

Post Count
    Thank you VL. To bad this wasnt posted on the forum sooner so there would be less quistions about it.
    You're welcome, Rotmang
    This is about as soon as it gets... This just happened about the middle to end of March; that's when we heard the news that Deca was taking over for GREE/Funzio, and there really wasn't much to say until now.

Yes. However, so far only the MW Player Rep group has met with the Deca Rep, aka "NS" on Group Me... one group at a time... It is not that MW is more special than CC (or KA for that matter) and got to meet NS first, but MW has some especially demanding issues that CC doesn't have or want.

You're welcome to read the MW transcripts; all of the MW meetings have been posted online as Google Docs and when I can get somebody to do it for CC (or when I learn how), CC's meetings will be posted, too. Until we get the transcripts online, we've been sharing info mostly thru chat groups. Everything is shareable. Player Reps should be getting & giving as much info as possible to their syndicates and syn-families. All of us are in CC Community Chats to help spread info, report on issues, and gather feedback/suggestions.

Thanks for the info VL, excited to see what deca is going to do with the game.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Gree-amp-Deca

It has a link to the chat.
    Thanks, Name! I'm excited, too!

Post Count
    Thanks for tje respons. I do read some about mw one's in a while. And here is another q. Whats going to happen with the forum is this switchible to or are we getting a new one from deca???

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for finally telling those of us not in these chats what's going on, but I can believe you said this .....

Deca impresses me as being very open to player suggestions since they want the same as what GREE/Funzio has been doing since last August: improving QoL (Quality of Life) by reducing lag...

Last August the game was playable on Android. All Gree have done is make it massively worse. It takes literally 10 times longer to play an account on a high end Android device than an Apple one. "Spinning Green Circles" would probably be a more apt game name on Android.

Who are the player reps? People from top syndicates who spend a lot of money and want what's best for them? A game dies when there's no new blood and right now new players have no chance of getting anywhere. Since the collection event bug was fixed by dropping the event, they can't make any money. There are loads of bugs for new players in goals and the syn base. (If anyone disagrees with this, start a new mini and see for yourself).

Communication needs to be public, not for just a privileged few who tell their friends.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Doomsday, the information is not for a priveleged few. It has been posted in here about community chats in the past, in group me. You can pm hellraiser. Or myself, and we can add you to the group me chat rooms for that.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    One thing I should add in here after chatting with the Deca people in the MW rep chat is the Deca will not "Own" the game

1) Gree continue to own the game
    2) Deca are in partnership / a "managed service" that will handle Development and Maintenance
    3) Customer Support will remain the same.. The same folks that currently get your tickets when you send in issues will continue to remain the same

We got the clarity a couple of days ago, as we were somewhat confused over what the transition was and what the outcome would be in terms of ownership/responsibility

(I'll disappear back to the MW world now... Good luck in CC)
    Thank you kind sir. It really is this simple to let everyone know what's going on. It shouldn't need chat rooms.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 05-03-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Post Count
    gree shud at least drop all the old LTBs to be purchased with cash. can put my 2 trillion useless cash to some use. at least that much gree shud do as mark of goodbye. too much to ask for?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Customer Support will remain the same.. The same folks that currently get your tickets when you send in issues will continue to remain the same

So if the same people that are/have handled the tickets in the past, will anything truely be ****ed going forward?