LOL, Battle points

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LOL, Battle points

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

LOL, Battle points

Well battle points mean nothing....

I know the units are worthless, as is the valor and cash....

But now they aren't even pretending to care....

I lost +100 million battle points during a handful of attacks... the game is ridiculous...

Post Count
    Ouch. I would say to report that to CS but we all know how that would end. What sucks is the load times to find a base so you can try to recover those points. It takes me like 2 minutes to load a profile to see if I can even attack them.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'd report it if it had any value, it might even be a benefit... Now when you look me, I look like a much weaker player on the list...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I noticed weaker players do raids instead of attacks. When you find a player to attack you just blanket their whole base. You miss out on double/triple strike, but it's probably faster than to find a target and attack him 6 times only.

I sometimes get a loss, but so far it's rare enough to keep me moving forward. Max I lost was 17mil in one attack. It sucks sometimes, but at least you have to put some thought in it and not just click mindlessly 50k times

New record 29mil. And brought me back to previous rank
    Last edited by Cuombajj; 04-21-2017 at 03:11 AM.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I thought, you cant get knocked back a rank...

Yep your right!!! I normally see an average of - 20million bp on a single loss but often up to -38 million points, opponents rank doesn't seem to effect based on my losses anyway, I'm prime colonel (NOW) and can only achieve a max of 710k on a triple hit, my question is DOES THE OPPONENT get the 20-30million bp? I don't think so! I was a prime general last night and have 13 wins and 2 losses on my wall - THE WINS ONLY SHOW CASH WON, if this is the case - it's ridiculous.

Any comment from an admin
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No, they don't care... They must realize BP don't matter also