Can someone explain how to do the 2nd level hq, the one after you get to level 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can someone explain how to do the 2nd level hq, the one after you get to level 10

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Can someone explain how to do the 2nd level hq, the one after you get to level 10

Need to know if boost perm temp. If temp howlong is temp. What is thr hardest item. We are just a small 2man 1woman faction that has fought in every war since the start.

Join us if you like.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Airstrip unlocks permanent bonuses for Faction.

Factory offers temporary bonus items for Faction. Each bonus items gives a temporary BOOST. These temporary BOOST can icrease true Quartermaster.

Quartermaster produces permanent increase of bonus items for Faction. These bonus items have BOOST to be bought true Factory and are temporary.

To by you use recources made from materials.

There are difrent building that produces resources and the produktion coast materials. Materials is Concrete, Cash, Propaganda, Recruting, Rnd and Logistics.

Recorces(Piping electronics..)are used to by a other type of recorces Cipher, Intel report, Deploy Orders and Telemetry true the WAREHOUSE and to UPGRADE bonus buildings and bying boost.

The higer level the building that produce recorces, the better value for money.

When youu upgrade somethings you get "Renown" or what they call it.(cant log in and check) and fore this you can by from Commissary.

It is a powerful HQ, but it takes a long time to achive goals and later it takes time to could use boost.

In warehous(i think) there are possible to combine and this function gives you somethings you do not want. But to get LV2 you have to use combine, and if you use combine to LV 4 and 4 you cant use it and therefore officers have to know what they do.

Hope this help

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    Airstrip unlocks permanent bonuses for Faction.

Factory offers temporary bonus items for Faction. Each bonus items gives a temporary BOOST. These temporary BOOST can icrease true Quartermaster.

Quartermaster produces permanent increase of bonus items for Faction. These bonus items have BOOST to be bought true Factory and are temporary.

To by you use recources made from materials.

There are difrent building that produces resources and the produktion coast materials. Materials is Concrete, Cash, Propaganda, Recruting, Rnd and Logistics.

Recorces(Piping electronics..)are used to by a other type of recorces Cipher, Intel report, Deploy Orders and Telemetry true the WAREHOUSE and to UPGRADE bonus buildings and bying boost.

The higer level the building that produce recorces, the better value for money.

When youu upgrade somethings you get "Renown" or what they call it.(cant log in and check) and fore this you can by from Commissary.

It is a powerful HQ, but it takes a long time to achive goals and later it takes time to could use boost.

In warehous(i think) there are possible to combine and this function gives you somethings you do not want. But to get LV2 you have to use combine, and if you use combine to LV 4 and 4 you cant use it and therefore officers have to know what they do.

Hope this help
    Solper- that's a great summary! I had to learn it the hard way! We are currently working on command LV5, and I've finally figured out how the "value" per resource works! (I've spent way too much gold up to this point!!)
    12A Engineers - 594-203-752

Groupme:
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/26813907/hcFKRT