Omg! Please do something with money, i have 100 trillion dollars

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Omg! Please do something with money, i have 100 trillion dollars

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Omg! Please do something with money, i have 100 trillion dollars

Can we please get something in this game that makes this money useful at all?

I have 100 trillion dollars and nothing to do with it.

For gods sake, just put some new units out there that are actually, you know, useful.

You guys are making this game worthless.

On top of that, how about some vault increases, but when the money is useless, I guess who needs a damn vault right?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you complete prestige 1/15 you will get $889 and 27 valor Gotta love these rewards... Same with units. If you attack some one you get 150/150 unit. But 10M+ units are so easy to get. Even for a beginner. Don't get me started on daily scratcher They tried so hard to fix it, but couldn't figure it out the prizes for it to be useful... Contact me I'll give you a great model for that...

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Cuombajj, are you messing with us??!!

$889!!! and 27 valor! damn I got to log on and claim those sweet pickings!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    If you complete prestige 1/15 you will get $889 and 27 valor Gotta love these rewards... Same with units. If you attack some one you get 150/150 unit. But 10M+ units are so easy to get. Even for a beginner. Don't get me started on daily scratcher They tried so hard to fix it, but couldn't figure it out the prizes for it to be useful... Contact me I'll give you a great model for that...
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Banned
    Post Count
    Dang! Almost $900! It's hard to even save up that much in this game..... I agree with the author, we need a use for our trillions.

Post Count
    Yeah, we do. At this point, I wouldn't mind all the money just getting drained from my account just so I can start over. We need something more to do with it or at least let me give it to a player who needs it.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They need to do a revamp of money for sure, need to make everything more expensive, increase the vault a ton, increase cash and valor unit value, make raiding a thing again, its stupid the way it is now. Used to be a fun part of the game.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nah they will probably just introduce super money, that you will have to build new buildings for. Just like they did with HCB supply health instead of normal health. More money to be made that way. I think ordinary cash is too out of hand to do anything with. ...But would be nice if we could.

The whole philosophy is that they don't want you to benefit of what you already have, and would rather you buy new stuff

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    NUTTIN fer SUMPIN, these guys are golden.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about the ability to buy gold bars with fake money. Say 50 gold bars for every 10 Trillion in fake cash.

Just my 2 cents

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's March now, so waiting for March madness, usually we get some big cash and valor units

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Use money to buy trade items like concrete etc.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    How about the ability to buy gold bars with fake money. Say 50 gold bars for every 10 Trillion in fake cash.

Just my 2 cents
    That would be awesome! I'd finally be able to not yell obscenities when I over buy something with gold!!
    12A Engineers - 594-203-752

Groupme:
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/26813907/hcFKRT

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by magic267 View Post
    That would be awesome! I'd finally be able to not yell obscenities when I over buy something with gold!!
    And I could stop yelling obscenities when I accidentally buy something with Gold that I don't need or want!

Post Count
    I keep saying they should remove a few zeros from some of these things and just remove the money from everyone and have a start over. I don't think many would care.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...