Beat Your Opponents Issue AGAIN!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Beat Your Opponents Issue AGAIN!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Beat Your Opponents Issue AGAIN!

Why are the opponents the same on all 4 of my accounts? Didn't we go through this last round?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyshuz View Post
    Why are the opponents the same on all 4 of my accounts? Didn't we go through this last round?
    It could be a problem with quality control or perhaps mind boggling incompetence I suppose.
    Just a guess.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yup yet again gree mess up an event on the day it starts. Is it too much to ask for an event to run smoothly for once? Wd fl hardcore bosses raid bosses nothing is immune to the gree gremlin attacks.
    Do the developers do trial runs on events before letting them start, or is it more a case of press button and cross fingers?

Seriously though do the developers know what the issue is and has it been corrected yet? Also what form of player compensation will be given?

Banned
    Post Count
    It may have something to do with Gree laying off more people in its San Francisco office?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You seriously think things get fixed? Dream on.

This is a repetitive issue. Day 1 is a freebie for all, as long as you take down 1 boss, you get 10 points. Those that don't get nothing.
    No problem, especially for small factions that have no chance at getting the daily 300 anyway.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gree pls urgently conform. HCB day 1 broken again. What do we have to do?

1) do you have to kill 1 boss to get the 10 pts for the day, or do all get it?

2) do all factions get the day reward killing or not, as last time ? Or has it changed and do we have to stupidly get 300 kills ? This means some will be disadvantaged to get day prizes the next days and didn't spend part of there kills.

Pls respond urgently so we know what to do.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    (Cut)
    Do the developers do trial runs on events before letting them start, or is it more a case of press button and cross fingers?

Seriously though do the developers know what the issue is and has it been corrected yet? Also what form of player compensation will be given?
    1 They obviously don't do trial runs. Testing happens shortly after release of the event.
    2 They have no clue what the problem is. This is a replication of the last run of this event with the identical issues.

HellRaiser I know it must be embarrassing to represent GREE but it is what you signed up for.

Suggestion: Give everybody 4, 1st place finishes, award the prizes and never run this event again until you can identify the problem, fix it and successfully test it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gree pls urgently confirm*

Gree pls confirm*. Need urgent answer

Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post

2) do all factions get the day reward killing or not, as last time ? Or has it changed and do we have to stupidly get 300 kills ? This means some will be disadvantaged to get day prizes the next days and didn't spend part of there kills.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's getting more rediculous. Indi says finished and faction EB had still 1h on the clock.
    BSS2 on it but not finished. Members now all see "results assessment" and no pts when hitting! Under these conditions won't make it but expect it to count for the day !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post

Need minimum 1 kill to get 10 points. no kill no points.

as for faction goal, u have to complete it.. the previous HCB, there are some kills that never count toward the day 1 faction goal, that why they awarded it.. this time round, no issue with the faction goal... so i dun see they are awarding the faction goal this time round..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think they might have fixed something. Thought I would kill a boss or two but now get server error. Maybe I'll try deleting the game. I think it might be the follow up reinstall that I'm getting wrong.