daylight savings is not new gree!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: daylight savings is not new gree!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry daylight savings is not new gree!!!

Gree daylight savings has been around longer then your company, can you guys hire programmers that can fix clocks to read the right start and finish time for events!??!?!?!

War clock shows an hour left and the prizes drop because you guys can't figure out daylight savings time.
    why have server maintenance if you aren't maintain anything?

you guys maybe owe people gold for what they are wasting in the last hour thinking that war is still on, but with prizes dropping it's over.

I can see the number of tickets being submitted by people who push for top 10, 30, 50 and don't get the prize because the war is over.

Jokes on us players isn't it gree?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I can't even deal anymore..... I cant.... I just friggin cant

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Flippi ng Unbelievable....smmfgdh
    You better be giving us prizes for one tier above where we finished...or refund us all the refills that we wasted in last battle.....

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have filed a ticket (#3179334) with supporting pictures showing the "Official Finish place" and pictures showing my 2 avatars much higher in individual standings. I have requested a refund of refills I already possessed and used, and a refund for gold used to purchase refills during the final battle that wasn't.......
    I will post again to advise if I get anything back from GREE besides the usual answers.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wait a second, didn't you make this thread last time?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...gs-new-to-Gree

Yes, yes you did. You are not new to this.

Fool you once, shame on Gree. Fool you twice...
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    Wait a second, didn't you make this thread last time?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...gs-new-to-Gree

Yes, yes you did. You are not new to this.

Fool you once, shame on Gree. Fool you twice...
    And you have officially won the internet today lmao

Banned
    Post Count
    This happens every year. Probably part of the code.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    Gree daylight savings has been around longer then your company, can you guys hire programmers that can fix clocks to read the right start and finish time for events!??!?!?!

War clock shows an hour left and the prizes drop because you guys can't figure out daylight savings time.
    why have server maintenance if you aren't maintain anything?

you guys maybe owe people gold for what they are wasting in the last hour thinking that war is still on, but with prizes dropping it's over.

I can see the number of tickets being submitted by people who push for top 10, 30, 50 and don't get the prize because the war is over.

Jokes on us players isn't it gree?
    Happens every year since 2012.. once you realize the game is poorly made and quit you will be happier
    retired

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Happens every year since 2012.. once you realize the game is poorly made and quit you will be happier
    Now, now while I agree Gree must be aware of the issue, I don't think that equates to a "poorly made game." Not a decently maintained game? You betcha! Not a company that will put a buck into any update that cannot make it more money? Oh yes!

Granted Daylight Savings Time (DST) is only recognized in some of the time jurisdictions of both t he US. And certainly the world. Indeed, did you know studies show like a 20% increase in heart attacks occurring during the first 36 hours following the loss of that hour? Really- I saw that- not fake news.

Suggestion: Why not just take a few hours off and restart Empire City in its own Time Zone so that wh
    En it's 2 am in front of my barber shop for me in Georgia it's 2am for Sahib in Damascus- at least if we are playing this stupid game. Actually I don't care one way or the other.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American