Boost building stats?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boost building stats?

Lurker
    Post Count

Boost building stats?

Anyone have a spreadsheet. Stating the max stats for any or all boost buildings? Some of them max out at only 30%. And the good ones max out at 100%. I'd really like to buy only the ones. Maxing out at 80% or higher.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Great job with that spreadsheet. I was missing a couple and that helped. Thanks!
    12A Engineers - 594-203-752

Groupme:
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/26813907/hcFKRT

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by magic267 View Post
    Great job with that spreadsheet. I was missing a couple and that helped. Thanks!
    OMG, THANKS! I was beginning to think it was impossible to find this information out. One click here, and done.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You were lucky to find that, as he is not able to be here with us any longer to post that type of helpful info.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    IMO this info should be a sticky, together with general missions walkthrough. Useful info for new comers or whoever doesn't have them yet. Ofcourse this could be solved with informative tooltip in-game, but that's another story

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    indeed .. a lucky find as the original post is no longer available within this thread.. In fact, most of HellRaizers posts are gone.

Agree thou, useful info such as this should be made sticky. Thankfully the majority of us have this information on tap. A few hundred faction leaders are in a group where this information is shared (with out alteration or deletion from people who don't want it shared)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OlapDev View Post
    indeed .. a lucky find as the original post is no longer available within this thread.. In fact, most of HellRaizers posts are gone.

Agree thou, useful info such as this should be made sticky. Thankfully the majority of us have this information on tap. A few hundred faction leaders are in a group where this information is shared (with out alteration or deletion from people who don't want it shared)
    I don't know why gree wouldn't want helpful information shared, that's what this forum is supposed to be for.