Old Timer from 2011 looking to join Syndicate (READ FIRST)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Old Timer from 2011 looking to join Syndicate (READ FIRST)

Post Count

Smile Old Timer from 2011 looking to join Syndicate (READ FIRST)

Hey everyone! I used to play a long time ago when the game first came out. I was a camper back then (still only lvl 62).
    Times have changed... I had the strongest att/def by over triple compared to any player within 10 levels of me... and I only had ~90,000 att/def...

When I recovered my account on here and MW, GREE gave me 1000 gold for coming back, pretty nice of them I'd say. So I spent them on a few units just to get up to par a bit along with all of the "Upgrade +1 buildings at once" on both CC and MW.

My current stats are...

IPH - 19.3 million
    ATT - 3.0 billion
    DEF - 2.3 billion

I am looking to join a syndicate in which they would support me in leveling slowly and not too fast. I would prefer not to be stuck with the whales at such an accelerated rate, especially considering the inflation over the past few years...

Let me know your thoughts!

Best,
    Dreno33
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    Hey everyone! I used to play a long time ago when the game first came out. I was a camper back then (still only lvl 62).
    Times have changed... I had the strongest att/def by over triple compared to any player within 10 levels of me... and I only had ~90,000 att/def...

When I recovered my account on here and MW, GREE gave me 1000 gold for coming back, pretty nice of them I'd say. So I spent them on a few units just to get up to par a bit along with all of the "Upgrade +1 buildings at once" on both CC and MW.

My current stats are...

IPH - 19.3 million
    ATT - 3.0 billion
    DEF - 2.3 billion

I am looking to join a syndicate in which they would support me in leveling slowly and not too fast. I would prefer not to be stuck with the whales at such an accelerated rate, especially considering the inflation over the past few years...

Let me know your thoughts!

Best,
    Dreno33
    You still playing.. nice..
    retired