Player Request for Gree Meeting discussion - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Request for Gree Meeting discussion

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    It should work as you hypothesized, or postulated.
    It appears to work that way on some accounts, and other accounts of mine, it decrements.
    My guess is that the code processing things is just one big ball of jumbled rubber bands.
    I speculate it works sometimes correctly, and other times incorrectly.

Try doing this, mate.
    Take a screenshot of three (more if you have them) different characters three times a day.
    Make one the control character.
    Don't do anything EXTRA to increase the value of that account.
    To make it the perfect control unit, isolate it in a faction shell away from the other characters being monitored.
    Follow this process for 30 to 60 days.
    Track your results in a spreadsheet.
    On the 31st or 61st day, compare your results.
    You'll probably be flabbergasted.
    I only have one account buddy, glad it's not just me...

Have just asked in faction chat if they all thought a unit boost would add that boost to all active army units of that type, working the same as a boost building offering the same bonus type (+30% to sea defence).

Therefore how could two buildings at lvl 15 offering 150% (75% x 2) add 3bb to an original figure of 500aa

I am going to have a quick look for reference the total amount of sea defence from units in my army from the start...
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    I have not brought any other boost buildings apart from sea for nearly a year, if you brought them all you would have higher stats based on the units won over the years, is it worth it?

I decided NO
    Thanks Narcis. If I was a good user I would have them all but I just have air boost and some old boosts for other units. I'll take your advice and be content with what I have.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Thanks Narcis. If I was a good user I would have them all but I just have air boost and some old boosts for other units. I'll take your advice and be content with what I have.
    Air has the best FREE / CASH unit anyway with the Advance Shark @Prime General, then Sea with the Advance Scorpion, by the time these two missing sea boost buildings are at lvl 20 for me - there won't be a great deal of difference between myself and other faction members at the same lvl with everything available.

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well, that took longer than I thought!

I am only looking at SEA boost units for this example, there are only sea units in my active army.

So, I went to inventory - options - bonus only

Scrolled and listed Sea unit boosts:

I have 759 TOTAL sea boost units (includes only defence and attack boosts) either brought or won in events over 5 years.

When adding all ATT sea boost units I have 1595%

As above but with DEF sea boost units I have 2072%

Now, I have ALL sea boost buildings which total 1190 % boost when added together (I have two at lvl 15) the rest fully upgraded.

Up until my last purchase of the missing Maritime Sea Buildings I had 500aa, as mentioned those two have jumped me by 3-4bb in 16 lvls.

Which is all good

I have always thought and brought into the idea that a boosted unit is the same as a boost building, has anyone got a clear idea of how the unit boosts work, just interested

Earlier units said 'Sea Attack increased by 5%'

Then it went to '5% more Attack from Sea'

Then to just '+5% Sea Defense'

What's your thoughts on the above Dew

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    FYI

30 points gained - which awarded two sea defense boost units - total 12%

My Defense prior to awards a few minutes ago 5,28296526BB

New Defense stat 5,32893263bb

J

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sea is my strongest and my boost for it is 14m%. But def still around 4bb.

All boost buildings that ever existed at lv20 except the 3 last ones around lv10. I only get around 0.05bb for each lv upgraded