h&r loss of interest? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: h&r loss of interest?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would like to request the ability to remove someone from my Revenge list. This stupid douche bought the 200% defense mod and I don't want to accidentally attack him. I really don't even want to see his stupid face even after his defense mod goes away. I should be able to remove him from my Revenge list if I want to. I also don't need to see people who hit me on day one and now have a million more points than I have.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zibby42 View Post
    I would like to request the ability to remove someone from my Revenge list. This stupid douche bought the 200% defense mod and I don't want to accidentally attack him. I really don't even want to see his stupid face even after his defense mod goes away. I should be able to remove him from my Revenge list if I want to. I also don't need to see people who hit me on day one and now have a million more points than I have.
    Will never happen because people will accidentally remove people who they don't want to it will cause a ton of issues and tickets. Plus it's not too hard to check who u are actually hitting

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    Plus it's not too hard to check who u are actually hitting
    It is when you have bad eyesight.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Shocking event, have done it once when off work and never again. Mind numbingly time consuming and repetitive. But on the other hand please keep it as its 9 days less attached to my phone and easing the needle out slowly! God forbid they put up new and exciting events, saved a fortune thanks to hardcore boss, raid boss and H&R. Only spending I've done is on team events and normal epic boss to farm units. Thanks gree!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bloody hell its borinnnngggg in forum.......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I skip entirely with all of my accounts except my main. And that one I do just sparingly to hit a couple of the lower goals.
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Post Count
    I do H&R for the resources... I rarely PvP anymore and ir's something to do with my stamina.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    Bloody hell its borinnnngggg in forum.......
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...den-game-in-KA

If you're that bored... ^^ Enjoy!

Still works!
    Line ID: clementine88