GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Deleting accts.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Deleting accts.

Will we ever be able to delete/get rid of accts we don't want or use? I have 6 that just sit cause I didn't want them to begin with, but when we reinstall game, it forces us to make a new account. I want to get rid of them so will be easier to switch between my actives.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump.... Good point, but it's way down the list of improvements needed for this game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Will we ever be able to delete/get rid of accts we don't want or use? I have 6 that just sit cause I didn't want them to begin with, but when we reinstall game, it forces us to make a new account. I want to get rid of them so will be easier to switch between my actives.
    Nope, we are stuck with them due to some app internet laws ... out of GREE's hands.

Reinstalling the app does not force you to make a new account; resetting your phone does.
    You might be able to unlink the accts you do not want from the accts you do want, but you'll have to go thru Game Center to do that, if possible.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Like any other game online, we need to be able to delete accounts. We all can do it on xbox, pc online games, etc. Needs to happen.
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    "App internet laws". What absolute BS this is. On legal terms this is completely untrue.. Even if your going down the data protection route, that's still lies. Removing accessibility to an account is very different to removing the data of an account

I know Deca are taking over but do Gree realize that a Mod is preaching lies on their behalf

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OlapDev View Post
    "App internet laws". What absolute BS this is. On legal terms this is completely untrue.. Even if your going down the data protection route, that's still lies. Removing accessibility to an account is very different to removing the data of an account

I know Deca are taking over but do Gree realize that a Mod is preaching lies on their behalf
    Line ID: clementine88