GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: System Accounts

Threaded View

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaman View Post
    4,4,3, at least we know they are real plyrs. Gree could make 4 groups of 4 if they were 4 plyrs short, etc... HB is an auction event where plyrs basically are making highest bids for rewards. I want to face these accs on day 1 if anyone else at all is facing them. Maybe it cannot be fixed, but real plyrs facing Gree accs is not the answer and really looks bad on Gree right now.

So there's one group that any player can get third by doing just one boss... using you logic from a couple of posts ago, that not fair..

The only difference in what you have proposed that that the groups would be

4 (+ 1 non playing account)
    4 (+ 1 non playing account)
    3 (+ 2 non playing accounts)

There is absolutely no difference here.. other than the event doesn't crap out out your because groups can't be computed...

So this still is 4,4,3 (it's just a technical solution to avoid failure)

I work in an investment bank.. I work on an FX trading platform. The platform allows traders to buy and sell currencies.. this is a highly regulated system... yet our application has "system accounts" ... e.g. There is one account that applies interest overnight... if you look at it in the database it will actually say +£1,000 by System123 (First Name = System .. Last name = 123)... we have to follow a crazy amount of regulations and auditing procedures and yet the regulators don't fine us for having system accounts...
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 02-28-2017 at 05:38 PM.