Thread: Kingdoms Blight PvP LTQ

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

Kingdoms Blight PvP LTQ

Hey everyone,

Today's LTQ - Kingdoms Blight is a PvP LTQ. Have fun

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You guys suck so bad I can't believe there's no level of embarrassment at all.

At one point I asked about bots:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...23#post1564623

The thread is closed now otherwise I'd have replied there.

Anyway, I'd love it if Gree would care to address why, apart from having the stamina available, it should be so much easier for a player that can see level 250 opponents to finish than everyone else. Of the ~600 attacks necessary, just about 60 of mine went to opponents other than these easily-identifiable bots. Those other 60 aren't there because I ran out of bots, it's just that I picked a few known opponents before I bothered to hit refresh. Indeed, in running those other ~540 attacks, I only hit duplicate 'too weak to attack' bots 3 times.

Hey, sorry if you're under level 200 or so and had to work your rear end off for this when I didn't have to, but that's the state of game management for you.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I must be missing your point I'm lvl 228 I see lvl 250-195 or so no issue when I was lower I still had no issues finding targets in a pvp so I'm a little confused on your post

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Because I didn't have to "find" them at all, whereas I'm assuming that even at your lower levels you still had to invade and inspect targets or risk losing. Even if you have some known beatable opponents (as I do), it seems unlikely that you'd remember the 45-ish opponents required to complete the event.

Additionally, even if it isn't hard for you to find targets, there are surely people at lower levels that could use a mass of targets who are all below 1B defense. WAY below... If you're the last, worst player at level 150, the availability of these bots would change the event entirely for you.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I loved the event, lots of crates

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Ok I see what you mean, I just hit don't care win or loose if win keep hitting if loose refresh page and hit and repeat