Goodbye my dear KA family - From SPECTRA

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Goodbye my dear KA family - From SPECTRA

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Goodbye my dear KA family - From SPECTRA

Hello my dear KA family
    It is with great sadness in my heart that I must tell you all, that this will be my last battle in KA, after this Battle I will no longer play the game. And wish to thank all of the KA family for all this 4 great years I have been part of this community

I ask of ALL players that will come to battle FP this weekend to please give me a “love tap” and of ALL players that happen to see me in their rival list help me make of my kingdom a “rock garden”

I have come full circle with this game, started 4+ years ago during the Funzio days and now we are back with Funzio, during my long journey I have met too many wonderful people and to name them all would take forever. And we have all share the sadness of seen some of them leave this realm (RIP)
    I have been a member of many wonderful guilds, starting with the RK family, Forum Knights (FKG), The Fighting Squirrels (TFS) and Squirrels Invasion (SI) and finally RK3, which became RP (Rising Phoenix) and later became FP for the last 2+ years.

Remember the good all days when the forum was a very live place where everyone jokes and advice each other like Ghost818 Beginners guide which was very helpful when started playing, with the occasional troll (The most colorful one I remember was Flan) and when main goal was to have an ALL dragon army to feel invincible. Remembering the thread congratulating Thorrodin (I think, as memory is confusing, lol) for being the first to have 1m stats

I am very thankful and grateful to have been able to spend all this year’s interacting with many on and off guilds, in game and on chat rooms, but live has a toll and my time in chats have reach the point of nonexistence and the fun I get in the game with its event has been killed one by one, event by event for the long and tedious time it gets to do them and the nonstop of them. I came to realize this yesterday when the last ILTQ started and I just could not bear to find the enjoyment in even trying to do it and finally took the decision that life is too short and need to get more enjoyment out of it while one can, thus KA needs to go.

I did have lots of fun with Funzio games, I have played Monsters Quest which unfortunately was taken offline due to not enough revenue stream, also LAW (legends at war similar to KA) was good and taken offline, Modern war had 3 accounts (stopped playing 18 months ago), Crime city, had 2 accounts (stopped playing 3 years ago) and the last Funzio game I have been holding on to is KA (Had 2 accounts and one I stopped playing about 2 years ago) and only kept the one you all know in Spectra(RK)

It is time for me to move on and leave the KA realms behind and adventure into the realm of real life to seek new quests to fulfill

Post Count
    Let LIFE begin anew, Spectra!! Enjoy getting away and never look back!!

Fair winds and following seas, best wishes to you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We love you Spectra!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It has been an awesome ride Spectra, I remember when we started and it was all about helping others not be bullied, making it friendly without harsh words and racing to open breeding den L10. I wish you all the best my brother, lots of fun and lots of memories. Life is a gift we sometimes take for granted. I'm happy for you to have found the time to take the leave and enjoy it. I'm sure my time is near and we will sit down and remember these days and the many wonderful friends we made, until then, wish u all the best and I'll see you soon, I'm heading your way in 2 wks 🙏🏼

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    All the best Spectra, I did not know you but Gree please listen LTQ after LTQ is not good for the players

Post Count
    Cheers, Spectra!

Coming from someone who has retired and started and retired a good number of times, go enjoy the outside world. I will always remember battling for the "Fartwind Dragon" with you.

- Midas

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    IMG_5999.jpg

From Spectra:

I want to thanks all for your comments, and will for sure enjoy real life for as much and as long as one can
    wish you all the best and keep having fun and remember once the fun is gone, it is time to move on like I did

Cheers

Post Count
    Best of luck Spectra have fun in real life and I agree KA run of event after event will kill off the game at the end of the day.