Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Your loss Gree, Heroic Mode garbage again

Hello GREE, I am a f2p player gone p2w. Nothing too hardcore, I usually buy couple of rainbows every month to do some t10 or t5 runs.

Now, I'm ok to put up with the bluestacks speed hackers that are t1 in every raid. I'm ok with being forced to spend money to get the SF+ armours, otherwise I can't raid well.

But this?
    You nerfed stunrates last Heroic. Last Heroic, KoD took me ~100 gems with 2 recent SF+s and a Season armour SF+, all with the bling sets - with Omaha (creme de la creme) and another friend who's just as strong.

The only thing that made me grind your content with my crazy armours was the consolation that the earlier levels were more or less doable. More or less, because even levelling up during the fight, Sunken Carrack still needed 7 gems for 1 resurrect each time.

Before, I could do 3 Guardian Crossing runs with secondary knight before he died. Now, I use a 16k stat same season DF+ with bling that counters the boss elements, on my MAIN knight and he's left with 70/1377 hp because of a lucky stun on boss on last hit. Oh yes and the maxed leech pet.

How is that difficulty OK? The fact you're giving the bling set in the next stages is irrelevant because those were up for sale anyway later on. What does it mean when someone in the top 0.1% of your playerbase can't do the new content without spending gems equivalent to a t5 war run?

It means, I'll stop paying you, because it's pointless. Maybe you won't feel it, but I bet some other people are so disappointed too. With last heroic you seemed to do it right - weaker players can get the DF and maybe the bling. Maybe even the DF +. But the SF+ was a real challenge, even with recent WAR SF+ with blingsets. This new difficulty is beyond insane. Grinding out countless levels just to get a level-up in the middle of the last zones was already too much, but now I can't even do that? No, I will not spend my nights grinding your game out even more.

In the long run, it's your game and your choices. But I'm glad you did this now, my wallet will feel 300$ happier next month. It seems your game devs arent intrested in making you money. Thats fine.

Yours truly,
    Mercy

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    It's bad enough on the European Heroic Mode :

I lost 5 fully Healed Knights in DF+ Armours, on Stage 8/8 of Sunken Carrack - something like 3,700 of Hit Points lost without getting End Boss down to half HP ! Didn't have Gems spare at the time to carry on & Mono Element DF & DF+ Armours I could craft had poor stats anyway .

Like you say : RIDICULOUSLY HARD ... :-/

This heroic is for the super rich pay to play folks, with lots of time. it's certainly NOT for the average folks.

I have seen the in-game note, but the difficulty has not been fully corrected. The novice end boss is still hitting as hard as the hardcore bosses. If I wanted hardcore difficulty I would attack those levels. Please look into the boss tuning again in the novice and intermediate zones.

Hey guys, thank you for the support I was really surprised there would be answers in light of how dead this forum is.

On the difficulty change:
    Wearing the same 16k total stat armour and full maxed leech pet, I am now losing only 150hp less on Guardian's crossing, knight is at 220/1377. I must admit, I'm really not impressed. The XP might have been tweaked too, but this is still far too ridiculous.

I'm using an armour that would cost 400$ USD to craft with materials bought from your "starter packs", EXCLUDING the bling set. Why would GREE expect me to spend 400 gems and many hours of grind doing the heroic on top of this investment, when 800 gems gives me a comfortable t5 WAR run with bling set ?

My opinion didn't change, but maybe my expectations that a reasonable solution can be implemented. Maybe.

The whole purpose of heroic is to get the newer players hooked without too much investment on their part. Newer players will probably have to spend upwards of those 800 gems for this armour piece.

I'm far from a "newer player", at this point, but I can honestly say that I consider this "heroic mode" to be completely ridiculous. AFTER the supposed "reset", my 400+ level, with 1 full SET DF armor can't get thru the 1st "novice" stage without hiring someone much more powerful, or using massive amounts of gems. This makes for an effective limit of 10 battles per day that I can do, over the 7 day time frame allowed. The way it is set up, I need 96 battles .. leaving me 26 short of the minimum. My husband's new IOS character, at level 100 .. has zero chance of even getting close.

I used to look forward to heroic mode, and raids .. if this trend toward "pay to survive, let alone win" continues .. I doubt I will continue to look forward to much of anything .. nor will I recommend the game to someone not independently wealthy, and retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcobra View Post
    I'm far from a "newer player", at this point, but I can honestly say that I consider this "heroic mode" to be completely ridiculous.
    Yeah, it's ridiculous. Stage 5 and 6 with fully maxed epics/dragonforged and two equal friends and still can't beat it in one go. GREE keeps using that word "novice", I don't think they know what it means.

The promise of gems to compensate for this outrage was nice to see .. would be even nicer if they had actually been delivered. 2 IOS characters, 1 droid in the household .. no one got them. Thanx Gree.

New Heroic mode but NO change to monster stats. Cant clear Cold rock crags with all knights with 5 star/ dragon forged ..In fact Meditor Montem will not take down the Ice Bear. They need to extend the time or reduce the monster stats as promised. Having to give up at only 4 "NOVICE" crystals. Last time I managed to craft the armour but a Guild member with only 3 crystals received the completed armour due to the server problems
    Come on GREE make the game playable for all levels of players

Have you also noticed both the epic boss and the arena now not only need higher points, for the same milestones, but the milestones are further apart? Arena used to be 6500 and 10,000 .. now it's 7000 and 12000.

It's so wonderful to get a free key, that's usually 35 gems ... to open a chest that gives you ....a free gold key .. that's usually 7 gems .. and you think I'm going to spend gems on a chest with that kind of reward? Yes, it's happened to me for EVERY one of those keys I have gotten.

The game is rapidly devolving into ONLY "Pay to win" play .. so what is going to happen when there are no FTP players to help guilds in wars and raids?

I have a friend who started playing, just before Christmas, on the EU server.
    He already has 14 Dragon forged armours playing F2p. They give dragon coins etc as milestones in Raids, Guild wars and arena. He has completed one Heroic but a new one has started yesterday with the same increased monster stats. 3 DF will not complete a complete run in Relic Ruins without a gem restore or a DF friend. This is only going to discourage new players and rally needs attending to URGENTLY

A CHALLENGE to GREE
    publish a list of m3 Knights/ Armour/Ring/Amulet & pet (level and armour values that can complete each level of Heroic Mode without using GEMS

I am afraid the last 4 stages of heroics are designed so you have to use gems to complete it... well at least for now. At this rate of how strong our armors are becoming, I think in a few months heroics might become free again....

As for the "lack of discussion" in the forums, it looks like most of the discussions occur over line chat. It's not supported by gree... 100% player run. But that doesn't mean the forums are dead though!

Haven't seen a silver coin chest in a while; wondering if Gree thought "oh, if we put silver coins at heroic location 15 instead, people will have to spend more gems per silver coin than they need to on the silver coin chest". (if I can clear 1-6 with a day to spare I might try for 15, but I doubt I can clear it with less than 125 gems spent, which would be what 5 or more coins from a silver coin chest would have cost...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Haven't seen a silver coin chest in a while; wondering if Gree thought "oh, if we put silver coins at heroic location 15 instead, people will have to spend more gems per silver coin than they need to on the silver coin chest". (if I can clear 1-6 with a day to spare I might try for 15, but I doubt I can clear it with less than 125 gems spent, which would be what 5 or more coins from a silver coin chest would have cost...
    Lol, and just after I wrote that, a silver coin chest gets stealthily added for 1 or 2 days, no announcement on in-game news popup... (What's up with those anyway? They don't lists the starter packs there anymore and chest often pop up there 3+ days after they started...)
    Got all 1-coins and 1 or 2 2-coins from the chest, but probably still the least bad way to farm silver coins.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration