London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

Please return to old 'Watch Video' settings :-/

To whom it concerns or who are interested :

Since recent update , it now appears that you HAVE TO WAIT 24+ HOURS after you watch X amount of videos , BEFORE you can watch the same amount of Videos for Gems AGAIN !

VERY INCONVENIENT and bloody ANNOYING ! In particular as it resets at 7am (UK time ) , IF you've spread out your video watching over the day , your forced to view your last lot at 5-6.30am ! 8-/
    Oh it's 'nice' to get '100 Gold' if you watch a vid too early ( not ) , but the old system worked SO MUCH BETTER & was much less inconvenient for busy players with jobs , family , university etc .
    Okay it may be an effort to 'encourage' players to buy more Gems , but according to the Guilds I'm in , they're buying exactly the same amount & just curse at the video set up !
    Not helpful & not encouraging at all IMHO .

PLEASE change it back to old system OR just reset the 10 , 20 or 30 Gems a Day at 7am etc .
    It doesn't make us watch anymore videos - especially as we see the SAME one over & over again when we don't get the Gems & just the Gold .
    Thanks to any & all who listen .
    LK , Smash 'Em & Absolution Guilds .
    Last edited by London Knight; 02-16-2017 at 10:51 PM.

It's gotten better now - they've adjusted it to after Midnight & they give you an countdown in hours to when it resets - example 22 Hours at between 2 & 3 am etc .
    Well it's a start ...

Yeah in the recent past Gree has been clocking in some extra time to improve our free gem ads. I think a lot of issues have been fixed *crosses fingers*

People are still playing this? Wouldn't be able to tell looking at the forums.

PS. Hey peeps.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    People are still playing this? Wouldn't be able to tell looking at the forums.
    Well they ditched their whole community staff back when they fired 30% of their staff 1-2 years ago, so it's logical for most people to then not see much point in an official forum that probably doesn't get read by any staff and migrate away to some other player comminication medium...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

still kickin! but ya not a lot of activity in the forums tho. most do their talking using line chat

I was thinking the very same thinking the very same thing buster... lol
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

yippie. i like the forums..... but this ain't 2012
    line id. thetrainwreck
    Guild: Holy Hot Mess
    Friend Code. WBB-GFQ-RRC
    ANDROID

Can't access chat & Facebook etc is extremely hard to connect to via my very basic Smartphone ... so Forums all the way for me !

They were actually my main introduction to the internet back in the day ;-)

you are missing out london linechat has stickers