The Insane Value of 100% Chest Opens

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Insane Value of 100% Chest Opens

Post Count

The Insane Value of 100% Chest Opens

I've not been here in quite a time, and I just want to say it's nice to be back to start with. I'm not sure how many people in the forum have ridiculous mafia with hundreds of billions in attack now, because I come from a time when 200k att/def rewards put you in the top 10. I digress.

I'm here if people haven't noticed to provide a look at just how much value you get for your 100% Jamboree Chest open. As of right now I've been basically with every single hour just doing a gold open since I had some leftover gold from a couple years back. So let's start out by looking at the items that are on the "hot off the truck" sale right now:

39 gold for 8k/8.4k
    149 gold for 26.5k/21.7k
    89 gold for 1.7m/1.4m

Then the standard items from the inventory are even more horrific with the comparable items going for 1500 gold for items that come even close to those items.

Now we come to the crux of this post. The fact that opening a crate even if you don't get the token to advance in the event is just as good if not better in a couple cases. My loot this hour was a Jamboree Sniper Rifle with 12.8m att/10m def for spending 10 gold. That is honestly nuts value. In the case that I do get a token there has been a goal every step of the way starting at 6 tokens that gives me a 6.2m/6.8m item, and now I'm onto the goals that give me a 16m/16.6m item with a bonus. I'm aware some of the more higher ranking players may have seen this, or already notice the huge increases since they probably already got most of the rewards from resetting the clock and gold opening to get rank 1 or so. I just wanted to make a post that you don't have to spend a ton to get some really nice gear from this event. It may be because I have no current items from the last couple years, but I've more than doubled my attack and defense spending not even 300 gold. Considering the amount of gold I used to spend to get such minor increases in the past, this is a huge difference maker.

Also, holy power creep.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Those top players have stats in the tens of trillions (if not higher!), so a 12 million attack item might not even get into their mafia. Welcome back though.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lol... I need higher than a 12m weapon to see a increase and my stats suck hahahaha. Well compared to the bottomless wallet fckers

Post Count
    Only weapons above 25m add to mine now but for OP, 10 gold opens every hour on current box event is way to go at the moment, so many stackable mods available in it. If you stick around, Hardcore Boss is great for stat boost but you'd struggle as your cash hits will be fairly weak. H&R is also good for stats, no XP either, but is 9 days long

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    24hr ltqs are awesome all tho now MIA. 41% mafia att & 10% mafia def, plus all the raw adds up fast. Tho you eat some xp, I skyrocketed in stats by completing all 3 speed run goals.

Post Count
    Box events and crates are the way to build stats. But don't look at raw for those hot off the truck items, because they carried influence point mods and a mafia attack mod (non stackable) but well worth it if you don't already have it.

You missed the time when you could get 2% mafia attack/defense for 15 gold, and 49 gold got you 4%. From the hot off the truck sales.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    You missed the time when you could get 2% mafia attack/defense for 15 gold, and 49 gold got you 4%. From the hot off the truck sales.
    We haven't seen any for a couple weeks. You think they're gone for good?

Post Count
    you need only 50,000 vaults of gold to be in the top. go ahead, we would send a special thanks to keep the game alive

Post Count
    "Value"

Lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Stat inflation is the great equalizer. Today's incredible value will not seem valuable in a year.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Those top players have stats in the tens of trillions (if not higher!), so a 12 million attack item might not even get into their mafia. Welcome back though.
    Not terribly active at the moment. But, WOW. That's insane.