I've not been here in quite a time, and I just want to say it's nice to be back to start with. I'm not sure how many people in the forum have ridiculous mafia with hundreds of billions in attack now, because I come from a time when 200k att/def rewards put you in the top 10. I digress.

I'm here if people haven't noticed to provide a look at just how much value you get for your 100% Jamboree Chest open. As of right now I've been basically with every single hour just doing a gold open since I had some leftover gold from a couple years back. So let's start out by looking at the items that are on the "hot off the truck" sale right now:

39 gold for 8k/8.4k
149 gold for 26.5k/21.7k
89 gold for 1.7m/1.4m

Then the standard items from the inventory are even more horrific with the comparable items going for 1500 gold for items that come even close to those items.

Now we come to the crux of this post. The fact that opening a crate even if you don't get the token to advance in the event is just as good if not better in a couple cases. My loot this hour was a Jamboree Sniper Rifle with 12.8m att/10m def for spending 10 gold. That is honestly nuts value. In the case that I do get a token there has been a goal every step of the way starting at 6 tokens that gives me a 6.2m/6.8m item, and now I'm onto the goals that give me a 16m/16.6m item with a bonus. I'm aware some of the more higher ranking players may have seen this, or already notice the huge increases since they probably already got most of the rewards from resetting the clock and gold opening to get rank 1 or so. I just wanted to make a post that you don't have to spend a ton to get some really nice gear from this event. It may be because I have no current items from the last couple years, but I've more than doubled my attack and defense spending not even 300 gold. Considering the amount of gold I used to spend to get such minor increases in the past, this is a huge difference maker.

Also, holy power creep.