Gree Please Fix FL - This is the THIRD time I Have Posted This Issue Here

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree Please Fix FL - This is the THIRD time I Have Posted This Issue Here

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Gree Please Fix FL - This is the THIRD time I Have Posted This Issue Here

Problem:

War ends and half of people in the same team get screenshot depicting one result and half of the people get a screenshot showing a different result. One of those screenshots shows teams deploying X number of units and the other screenshot shows teams deploying X+Y number of units. The screenshot showing the teams depicting the FEWEST units is the one that counted on the leaderboard... however that one showing the MOST deployed units has to sequentially come later in the war and thus be the true end.

I don't know if the server is just overloaded trying to handle all the last minute deploys or if it has anything to do with the multiple second time difference between IOS and Droid accounts. BUT THE GAME IS AWARDING POINTS AND SHOWING DIFFERENT RESULTS. The results are incorrectly rewarded.

I have posted this multiple times before, and been assured each time it will be fixed going forward. THIS IS NOT FIXED. YOUR EVENT IS BROKEN. OUR GOLD DID NOT WORK CORRECTLY. Awaiting your reply ASAP.

Post Count
    Sad thing is if you send in a ticket with screenshots the only reply you get it's working as intended. CS has no clue about the issue. This is beyond hope. Problem is their timers are not synced. I can play on 2 different devices in the same battle. Time difference between them can go up to 15 seconds. So battle can be over and I still can deploy for 15 seconds. And who knows what is right? At least Gree doesn't.

Banned
    Post Count
    Stop using gold until it gets fixed. If they don't care about tickets they should care about a loss of gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Entire event went by and no response through any avenue. Support for this game is gone. Frontline is a broken event, it is 100% possible many teams are given the wrong scores and don't even know it. Yet Gree continues to run these events, knowing full well that this problem exists, and having personally admitted to me in the past they are aware of the issue. It certainly doesn't appear that many people use this forum anymore, but those who do see this deserve to know that events Gree is asking you to spend money on are broken, and they are doing nothing to fix them anymore. Support is gone.

Banned
    Post Count
    I check the forums daily, the game is basically a lost cause because gree doesn't care. We have no response to issues here, we can only how that the meeting are actually accomplishing something as it has showed very little so far. I personally haven't paid enough attention to the clock in FL as I get in, deploy my units and log off. We have may been screwed or helped by the bad clock and we wouldn't even know it.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe gree have right, everything work as intended.

But maybe internet use proxy and make user experience bad?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Android, I deployed knowing the timer's were off, but didn't know by how much. I deployed with 22 seconds left on my timer, battle ended with 18 seconds left on my timer. All deploys returned, lost node.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulrich von Bek View Post
    Android, I deployed knowing the timer's were off, but didn't know by how much. I deployed with 22 seconds left on my timer, battle ended with 18 seconds left on my timer. All deploys returned, lost node.
    timer is usually off by 12-18 sec on android.. hotspot already taken by a team, and there is alway 12-18 sec left on android... so whatever u deploy will get returned...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Andy has been on this issue for a long time, he has very valid points as to why FL is broken and has been since the day the event started as Full Assualt and plyrs destroyed their armies using their most valuable units. Barney led a somehwat successful boycott on MW bc he spent millions of real US currency, TAP benefited greatly with many 1st place finishes in that time period. They still do today as well. Andy i agree with your complaints, but your faction has never acted upon a basis that you deserve to complain on Gree..
    Last edited by Stellaman; 02-14-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaman View Post
    Andy has been on this issue for a long time, he has very valid points as to why FL is broken and has been since the day the event started as Full Assualt and plyrs destroyed their armies using their most valuable units. Barney led a somehwat successful boycott on MW bc he spent millions of real US currency, TAP benefited greatly with many 1st place finishes in that time period. They still do today as well. Andy i agree with your complaints, but your faction has never acted upon a basis that you deserve to complain on Gree..
    Not exactly a factual statement. The boycott was for 1 event, of which TAP sat out just like all other top 10 teams. After that there was no formal boycott, teams decided to take events off on their own schedule because they decided they did not like FL. We discussed as a team and decided to play. If we happened to have a couple first place finishes I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Regardless, that has nothing to do with anything. Whether I or my faction has 'taken matters into our own hands' and acted in some way does not change the fact that the event is broken (for all teams). And the fact exists that Gree is knowingly running broken event after broken event out and accepting peoples money while doing so. They have admitted this is an issue, and it still persists. The event is based on a leaderboard that is wrong, and the event ends with that wrong leaderboard and prizes distributed based upon that incorrect leaderboard. This has nothing to do with if I or TAP have any right to complain. This problem affects all teams, and everyone has a right to complain.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    still not even a reply through any channel. 2 more events have now gone by. the event is broken.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If the event is broken, yet plenty of people still play, I don't blame THEGREE for not fixing it

The loot still pours in, no need to fix it, if its broken that is!!!!!!!
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 03-02-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yet another event about to happen. Any word on when you will fix your event?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Yet another event about to happen. Any word on when you will fix your event?
    There is no need to fix an event that players are willing to pour money into.
    It would be a waste of valuable GREE resources to fix a fine event that is working as intended.
    Generating income is the test of success.
    Customer satisfaction counts for nothing.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    There is no need to fix an event that players are willing to pour money into.
    It would be a waste of valuable GREE resources to fix a fine event that is working as intended.
    Generating income is the test of success.
    Customer satisfaction counts for nothing.
    The joys of online application gaming. In the tangible world gree'a business model would fall flat on its face.