Forgotten Expedition

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Forgotten Expedition

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

Captain Forgotten Expedition

The Forgotten Expedition LTQ is a special LTQ we hope you'll enjoy. It's been rebalanced, but most importantly it gives out a ton of honor!

Happy slaying!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I loved this quest, I hope it comes back periodically. But I also need more of the basic material crates, I never have enough Elf Grass. I must be the unluckiest crafter, I am on my way to the 4th attempt for epic artifacts. The only epic level 7 equipment I have are the boots thanks to the special re-crafting event.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Agree, a good amount of honor was gained, yes Elf grass opening is still terrible it should be a straight equal percentage chance. Please let us craft more than one thing at a time would be so helpful

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I liked the fact that different maps were used

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Glad to hear you guys liked it! We appreciate the feedback

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Glad to hear you guys liked it! We appreciate the feedback
    We liked the honor ILTQ so much, we want another one soon. Anything coming up in the next 2 weeks?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A&F , i know this is wrong thread but since you started it , i figured you would check it .
    Is there any plan the make any of the other crafting materials relevant in any way. I cant believe anyone except maybe the highest spenders, craft anything but the best in each category. I'm sure this wasnt the intent at the beginning . Or was it??

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    A&F , i know this is wrong thread but since you started it , i figured you would check it .
    Is there any plan the make any of the other crafting materials relevant in any way. I cant believe anyone except maybe the highest spenders, craft anything but the best in each category. I'm sure this wasnt the intent at the beginning . Or was it??
    We've brought this up in our discussions with Funzio. This was his reply:

Just going to say put all feature request stuff on hold until at least May

there just isn't going to be any new feature dev until at least then

and then when the new devs are looking better trained, we can start taking requests from the community
    things that are fixes will be prioritized at that time
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    You're correct in that now crafting is too tedious to try to craft 1575 items to equip your army. Not enough materials, honor or especially time for multiple steps for 1575 pieces of each equipment. Maybe if we can get a quantity button.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I want a new guild bonus of a chance of double craft like 2x box drops would be a nice guild, bonus, yes need a multiple craft ability even if it added all the times together, more honor ltqs as yes I'm still trying to craft the ring lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    You're correct in that now crafting is too tedious to try to craft 1575 items to equip your army. Not enough materials, honor or especially time for multiple steps for 1575 pieces of each equipment. Maybe if we can get a quantity button.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    It's tedious because the top 3 items in each category require the same item(s). Plus , the luck of chests factors in too. One of my toons only needs to craft armor since he has gotten fire motes from chests; the other toon hasnt gotten enough fire motes to craft one item yet.
    Gree just made too many recipes useless when they required them to all need the same items

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tedious = 32 crates opened in search of one Earth Mote. Result: Zero