Is Epic Boss coming back? Fix game issues, Box event impossible to finish these days

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is Epic Boss coming back? Fix game issues, Box event impossible to finish these days

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Is Epic Boss coming back? Fix game issues, Box event impossible to finish these days

Many miss the regular Epic Boss event, is it done and never coming back?

It would also be nice if Greedy would fix the many existing issues before creating new events and/or screwing up existing events.

LAG would be a great start, especially during War and SA.

Has anyone finished a box event by collecting all the items? With some gold I used to finish fairly regularly by being persistent and quick. I haven't been able to collect all the items in the last 3-4 events. I think they screwed that up too.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Epic Boss isnt gone.. already posted otger saying it will be back ☺

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yea it'll be back.... probably revamped and impossible to beat lol

To me, locboxes and LE collections are the same.... money pits.

24hr ltqs speed runs are what's up tho! Finish them all and its a sick bump lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Remember the old collect 10 case events what happened with them? Why is everything a leader bored event?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam@ View Post
    Remember the old collect 10 case events what happened with them? Why is everything a leader bored event?
    Coz ppl r dumb enough to spend truck loads of money to see their name climb up that pixel chart......And that's all that GREEdy wants....
    And now exciting new events....woohoo....fix the damn crap u have before bringing anything new and messing the already messed up lag even more.......

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lag is mostly due to catering to the iOS 10 update.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Nope....talking about droid....my iPad works fine even with the iOS 10.2.1 update.....droid though...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I could really care less if the Epic Boss came back or not. I would be in hog heaven if Gree would fix the extenuating list of existing issues.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Portnoy View Post
    Nope....talking about droid....my iPad works fine even with the iOS 10.2.1 update.....droid though...
    You missed what I was saying. The android lag is due to gree/Funzio catering to the iOS 10. Its like trying to play a ps4 on a N64 system. Out of date droids can't process things fast enough so you end up with lag and crashes

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Got the Note 7........if that's out of date then probably will have to get a custom made droid to play this game.....
    Hate being addicted...lol

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ma$$ View Post
    You missed what I was saying. The android lag is due to gree/Funzio catering to the iOS 10. Its like trying to play a ps4 on a N64 system. Out of date droids can't process things fast enough so you end up with lag and crashes
    Sorry mate but that's nonsense. The lag is data related ONLY. Android devices connect to android.crimecitygame.com and iOS to ios.crimecitygame.com. It's purely about server capacity and they've cut it for android to save money.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 02-06-2017 at 02:41 PM. Reason: reported