A bloody war is Actually raging today!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A bloody war is Actually raging today!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

A bloody war is Actually raging today!

Are y'all watching the Sas vs Tap etc battles, this is the best thing that's happen to cc in years!! Keep a look out its massive gold going cha Ching $$$ love it!

PS Go Sam you monster

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    Are y'all watching the Sas vs Tap etc battles, this is the best thing that's happen to cc in years!! Keep a look out its massive gold going cha Ching $$$ love it!

PS Go Sam you monster
    Lol yeah and we cant even see peoples score in syndicates ... at least indi leaderboard is finally working

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Deleting due to unwarranted interference.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 01-30-2017 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Ambiguous
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    FYI its Rage and TaP vs sas and 6 other syndicates. Keep drinking that kool aid kids. Rage and Tap beat SAS super idiots by 13 million pts and they knew it was coming. Trust me I know, I put it together lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Congrats Rage on beating SAS 1 in battle that is a great accomplishment. No matter who takes first the loss still stings. Slowly they will start to unravel and become nothing more then a name on past winners list. Just as Indians, Fight Club, TAW etc... SAS will ultimately suffer the same fate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam@ View Post
    Congrats Rage on beating SAS 1 in battle that is a great accomplishment. No matter who takes first the loss still stings. Slowly they will start to unravel and become nothing more then a name on past winners list. Just as Indians, Fight Club, TAW etc... SAS will ultimately suffer the same fate.
    Thanks for the laugh, because let's not kid ourselves only one person won with the money spent by these 2 top teams:

** GREE **

top teams to their wives/husband: "Guess what honey I spent all my money on pixel gold so I can stroke my EGO and say I finished first in a battle for some imaginary prizes. Yes I'm the toughest person in the game now"

man you guys are the ones wrecking the game not Gree. why would they fix anything if teams spend that kind of cash, it obviously is working well for Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Always love to hear players talk about spending. I played "free" for years and retired many times, until you experience something like this weekend its hard to understand. Power attacking nonstop for an hour, go through 10k gold in an hour or beat the "unbeatable" means you don't think about the cost.

Alex-Rage

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLDICE View Post
    Always love to hear players talk about spending. I played "free" for years and retired many times, until you experience something like this weekend its hard to understand. Power attacking nonstop for an hour, go through 10k gold in an hour or beat the "unbeatable" means you don't think about the cost.

Alex-Rage
    100% correct. Some will envy the money spent but it's all about fun. Never cared for people who worry about others finances. Congrats on a well fought war!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    100% correct. Some will envy the money spent but it's all about fun. Never cared for people who worry about others finances. Congrats on a well fought war!!
    Nah I don't worry about people finances. We all have our vices in life and what we spend it on and what we consider entertainment. I'm not a free player and I'm not a big spender.

Btw I do agree it was nice to see that sas lost a battle, just like back in the day it was nice to see TAW lose

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I though it it was helluva fun to watch, Congrats to y'all who kicked a$$ and probably didn't sleep much lol!! There isn't much fun with this game anymore, and personally I really enjoyed watching the leaderboard, Hats off friends, remember to smile peeps

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLDICE View Post

Alex-Rage
    It was killer fun to watch believe me, Everyone was watching.... I thank you for that

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count
    It was a fun weekend and we arent going anywhere.