Surely I'm legally entitled to a refund following the changes to WD

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Am I entitled to a refund or compensation from gree following Changes to WD

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes a full refund all my money spent should be given

9 60.00%
  • No Gree are right to make any changes which devalue player

6 40.00%

Thread: Surely I'm legally entitled to a refund following the changes to WD

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Surely I'm legally entitled to a refund following the changes to WD

​Following the recent changes to WD my low lvl high stat account had gone from scoring 1000 point per hit to 300

I returned to the game earlier this year and after much hard work with an old account took advantage of the start up packs for new accounts advertised to new members to make your account strong for WD ... Ive invested a great deal of time & money into my second account and finally had an account that was worth playing in WD scoring a massive 1000 points per hit on single strike only for the changes to take effect in November. And now this account is basically worthless, who do I contact for compensation or a refund following your decision to change the strategy of the game ... surely this can't be legal gree have basically devalued my account and no one seems to care. How can they advertise something I purchase it and they charge the use after I've bought it .. if I went the shop and bought a silver spoon used it one and then the silver spoon turned into a plastics one I'd go back and get a refund .., Surely as a paying customer I have the same rights ... I'd love an explanation as to why I have two low level accounts with less than 1T att & def that score better in WD than my low level account that has nrly 20T att & def

Please explain this for me
    Last edited by Hellsbells; 01-22-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbells View Post
    ​Following the recent changes to WD my low lvl high stat account had gone from scoring 1000 point per hit to 300I returned to the game earlier this year and after much hard work with an old account took advantage of the start up packs for new accounts advertised to new members to make your account strong for WD ... Ive invested a great deal of time & money into my second account and finally had an account that was worth playing in WD scoring a massive 1000 points per hit on single strike only for the changes to take effect in November. And now this account is basically worthless, who do I contact for compensation or a refund following your decision to change the strategy of the game ... surely this can't be legal gree have basically devalued my account and no one seems to care. How can they advertise something I purchase it and they charge the use after I've bought it .. if I went the shop and bought a silver spoon used it one and then the silver spoon turned into a plastics one I'd go back and get a refund .., Surely as a paying customer I have the same rights ... I'd love an explanation as to why I have two low level accounts with less than 1T att & def that score better in WD than my low level account that has nrly 20T att & defPlease explain this for me
    Regrettable for sure, mate, but probably not reimbursable by THEGREE.

THEGREE never gives back, mate.

Even a dummy like me knows THEGREE just takes back, never gives back.

You're free, should you choose, to bring a lawsuit against the entity known as THEGREE.

If you DEW that, the judge will decide.

Yeah, good luck with that "ish" mate!!!!
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 01-22-2017 at 10:00 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for your comments Dew I was hoping for some feed back from one of the moderators on how this can be right.. Am I not entitled to the same consumer rights as I would be when purchasing from anywhere else ??
    Last edited by Hellsbells; 01-22-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for your comments Dew I was hoping for some feed back from one of the moderators on how this can be right.. Am I not entitled to the same consumer rights as I would be when purchasing from anywhere else ??

Okay, mate, personally I support your position.

I doubt you'll ever hear officially from THEGREE on this one, mate.

I judge that based on numerous similar issues expressed over the past five odd years.

Legally, its indefensible because of the IMPLIED contract THEGREE (and other internet entities, especially game makers) uses to have their way with their PREY!!!!

Sadly, what you're espousing has been written dozens of times.

To date, I know of no successful legal action against THEGREE or any of its brethren.

I DEW wish you well, mate, and I wish you success, but my legal and judicial mind must say otherwise.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 01-22-2017 at 10:01 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    I wish you well also. Gree has bait and switched multiple times in its history, which I believe they should be fined for it. It is a risk buying gold, especially in gree land where they practice shady business and have lack luster customer service.

My advice to you would be to stop spending on gree games. I don't mean to sound rude but 20 trillion attack is tiny minnows in a sharks world in this game. Gree has made almost every aspect of the game useless. They are a whaling company who needs whale blubber to survive, they don't care about the community as a whole.

Good luck to you and let this be a lesson learned!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I wish you well also. Gree has bait and switched multiple times in its history, which I believe they should be fined for it. It is a risk buying gold, especially in gree land where they practice shady business and have lack luster customer service.

My advice to you would be to stop spending on gree games. I don't mean to sound rude but 20 trillion attack is tiny minnows in a sharks world in this game. Gree has made almost every aspect of the game useless. They are a whaling company who needs whale blubber to survive, they don't care about the community as a whole.

Good luck to you and let this be a lesson learned!

Thanks for your support and I appreciate 20 trillion is small fry in a big pond but its a very low level account in fact I've only seen one other account with higher stats in and around That level & it takes a lot of hard work to get them that high at low level the account was growing quite nicely with 20 boost buildings it had a lot of potential , but the changes mean its ineffective in WD, the whole point of the game .

The lesson is learnt and gree will loose yet another highly active player with multiple accounts not that they care . People, are leaving this game in droves because of these changes ... the fact that we all just accept this as being Gree, in it self empowers Gree to do exactly as they wish regardless of the negative consequences to there customers.

The lesson gree will learn is when everyone stops playing this game which will happen sooner or later high level accounts will eventually get bored playing the same factions hitting the same targets ... for the same points they got 3wks earlier wheres the fun in that, & what's the point in that you can almost predict the score before you even start the war .. Sorry I should correct myself the new quadruple temp bonus will still leave you all guessing at the result especially when like everything else it doesn't work
    Last edited by Hellsbells; 01-23-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for your support and I appreciate 20 trillion is small fry in a big pond but its a very low level account in fact I've only seen one other account with higher stats in and around That level & it takes a lot of hard work to get them that high at low level the account was growing quite nicely with 20 boost buildings it had a lot of potential , but the changes mean its ineffective in WD, the whole point of the game .
    I with you there. This is the very reason I removed all gree games. This is one of the most switch and bait that gree do across all its games. I spent weeks working out a strategy on how I was going to play the game when I first started. And spent loads on my first account. Was a low level with only a few that could hit me. Spent 6-8 months building my base up. Then my stats dropped over night. All that cash wasted. They stayed silent thinking the problem would go away. I played for another 2 years after that but got my gold for free watching videos. Until the stat increase. I remember a level 10 account with 1mill att 1mill def was very strong. The inflation is just silly. But that's what players want.
    The greatest and wisest people are not afraid of failure. But then there's gree. So I retract that statement.

Banned
    Post Count

The lesson is learnt and gree will loose yet another highly active player with multiple accounts not that they care . People, are leaving this game in droves because of these changes ... the fact that we all just accept this as being Gree, in it self empowers Gree to do exactly as they wish regardless of the negative consequences to there customers.

The lesson gree will learn is when everyone stops playing this game which will happen sooner or later high level accounts will eventually get bored playing the same factions hitting the same targets ... for the same points they got 3wks earlier wheres the fun in that, & what's the point in that you can almost predict the score before you even start the war .. Sorry I should correct myself the new quadruple temp bonus will still leave you all guessing at the result especially when like everything else it doesn't work

I agree, the game has gotten stale, and you can tell at times gree is desperate with events, so they don't get quality checked before they come out. The reason the majority of players still play, I believe, is because of their long time playmates in factions. At least this is the case with me, and I know many others has mentioned it also. Good luck man!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I voted no. Only because the title of the topic says "Legally" .. If there had been been another answer: "Gree should not make changes that drastically change game play"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OlapDev View Post
    I voted no. Only because the title of the topic says "Legally" .. If there had been been another answer: "Gree should not make changes that drastically change game play"
    I abstain .. Can't pick either answer

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This game are not for new player, even old players have nothing here to do.

Not proud but should have been.
    Today I have not login on the game.
    Let the pain begin.

Banned
    Post Count
    This might get you banned.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I agree, the game has gotten stale, and you can tell at times gree is desperate with events, so they don't get quality checked before they come out. The reason the majority of players still play, I believe, is because of their long time playmates in factions. At least this is the case with me, and I know many others has mentioned it also. Good luck man!
    Quote Originally Posted by OlapDev View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I abstain .. Can't pick either answer
    Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    This game are not for new player, even old players have nothing here to do.

Not proud but should have been.
    Today I have not login on the game.
    Let the pain begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    This might get you banned.
    Thanks everyone for your comments, & support were given

WBS im in complete agreement with you except on one point I'm not a man

Olapdev yes the poll was posted from a personal perspective in hindsight I should have thought about the wider audience..

Hellraiser probably best that you abstain now you back representing players one change I am definitely whole heartedly in favour of .

Solper I'm not a new player I simply took advantage of the new account starter pack offers to use my knowledge & experience within the game to build a strong WD account, I've been playing this game since before World domination and factions even existed

Montecore i appreciate your concern but in fairness I'm pretty much past the point of caring if the ban then so be it but what technically can they ban me for I've merely raise a question a valid point, I have raise this action as a ticket but was told that WD points where correct which doesn't answer my question... I've not been abusive to anyone , im just stating the facts and asking for a response Is that not what the forum is for ???.
    Last edited by Hellsbells; 01-26-2017 at 03:45 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Here are your problems

1. According to the terms of service you do not own your player or character. Any money spent is gone for now.

2. You can be banned from the forum for discussing refunds. I got banned once for 2 weeks because i ask what happened to a thread that disappeared. So never comment. On something that was once there and then gone. You are not crazy.....unless you have been tested and have papers to prove so.

3. Yes it sounds like you are building a strong account. Anything you earn or pay for is made obsolete inside of a month. They kept giving double strike bonuses till folks had plus 200 percent and got one once every 4 attacks. Math and percents have never been strong at gree except in 2 areas...counting money and the diminishing return on health regen because it can never be better than no wait till full health...i am at 71 percent and can attack every 26 minutes. I have heard of folks getting full after less than 1 minute.

4. That is all i have and nothing i have given is good, but it is factual.

Thanks everyone for your comments, & support were given

WBS im in complete agreement with you except on one point I'm not a man

Olapdev yes the poll was posted from a personal perspective in hindsight I should have thought about the wider audience..

Hellraiser probably best that you abstain now you back representing players one change I am definitely whole heartedly in favour of .

Solper I'm not a new player I simply took advantage of the new account starter pack offers to use my knowledge & experience within the game to build a strong WD account, I've been playing this game since before World domination and factions even existed

Monte Carlo i appreciate your concern but in fairness I'm pretty much past the point of caring if the ban then so be it but what technically can they ban me for I've merely raise a question a valid point, I have raise this action as a ticket but was told that WD points where correct which doesn't answer my question... I've not been abusive to anyone , im just stating the facts and asking for a response Is that not what the forum is for ???.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense