Surely I'm legally entitled to a refund following the changes to WD

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Am I entitled to a refund or compensation from gree following Changes to WD

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes a full refund all my money spent should be given

9 60.00%
  • No Gree are right to make any changes which devalue player

6 40.00%

Thread: Surely I'm legally entitled to a refund following the changes to WD

Threaded View

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Surely I'm legally entitled to a refund following the changes to WD

​Following the recent changes to WD my low lvl high stat account had gone from scoring 1000 point per hit to 300

I returned to the game earlier this year and after much hard work with an old account took advantage of the start up packs for new accounts advertised to new members to make your account strong for WD ... Ive invested a great deal of time & money into my second account and finally had an account that was worth playing in WD scoring a massive 1000 points per hit on single strike only for the changes to take effect in November. And now this account is basically worthless, who do I contact for compensation or a refund following your decision to change the strategy of the game ... surely this can't be legal gree have basically devalued my account and no one seems to care. How can they advertise something I purchase it and they charge the use after I've bought it .. if I went the shop and bought a silver spoon used it one and then the silver spoon turned into a plastics one I'd go back and get a refund .., Surely as a paying customer I have the same rights ... I'd love an explanation as to why I have two low level accounts with less than 1T att & def that score better in WD than my low level account that has nrly 20T att & def

Please explain this for me
    Last edited by Hellsbells; 01-22-2017 at 02:36 PM.